BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
Go to your inbox now & confirm your subscription so you can stay informed.
*If you do not see it in your inbox, please check your bulk/junk/spam folder as some mail clients do not know you want to receive this course.
- First, if you find email from Enter Shaolin in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the “Not Spam” button
- Next, open an email that you have received from Enter Shaolin
- Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “Reply”:
- Click “Add Enter Shaolin to Contacts list”
To whitelist [email protected] with Yahoo!, you will need to set up a “filter” after first taking the following steps:
- If you find email from [email protected] is going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click “Not Spam”
- Be sure that the address [email protected] is not in your “Blocked Addresses” list. If [email protected] is on your “Blocked Addresses” list, select it and click “Remove Block”
Now to create the filter:
- Open your mail and click on “Mail Options” in the upper right hand corner
- Select ‘Filters’ (in the bottom left corner)
- On the Filters page, click “Add”
- Select the “From header:” rule, and add “contains” and [email protected], which tells the system to put email with [email protected] in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
- Click the “Choose Folder” pull down menu and select ‘Inbox’
- Pick the Add Filter button
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
- Add [email protected] where it says “Add address”
- Click OK
Apple Mail for OS X
First, if email from [email protected] ends up in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click “Not Junk” at the top of your screen.
- Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
- Go to the Rules tab
- Select Add Rule
- Give this rule a name such as “EnterShaolin”
- Create a rule that says “If any of the following conditions are met: ‘From’ ‘Contains’” and then paste in “[email protected]”
- From the actions, select ‘Move message’ to mailbox ‘Inbox’.
- Click “OK”