Before we can send you your 5-day video course and ebook…
You need to go to your inbox now and confirm your subscription now.
*If you do not see it in your inbox, please check your bulk/junk/spam folder as some mail clients do not know you want to receive this course.
To prevent future issues with receiving these valuable lessons and updates please follow the directions below to whitelist email@example.com.
- First, if you find email from Enter Shaolin in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the “Not Spam” button
- Next, open an email that you have received from Enter Shaolin
- Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “Reply”:
- Click “Add Enter Shaolin to Contacts list”
To whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org with Yahoo!, you will need to set up a “filter” after first taking the following steps:
- If you find email from email@example.com is going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click “Not Spam”
- Be sure that the address firstname.lastname@example.org is not in your “Blocked Addresses” list. If email@example.com is on your “Blocked Addresses” list, select it and click “Remove Block”
Now to create the filter:
- Open your mail and click on “Mail Options” in the upper right hand corner
- Select ‘Filters’ (in the bottom left corner)
- On the Filters page, click “Add”
- Select the “From header:” rule, and add “contains” and firstname.lastname@example.org, which tells the system to put email with email@example.com in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
- Click the “Choose Folder” pull down menu and select ‘Inbox’
- Pick the Add Filter button
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org where it says “Add address”
- Click OK
Apple Mail for OS X
First, if email from email@example.com ends up in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click “Not Junk” at the top of your screen.
- Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
- Go to the Rules tab
- Select Add Rule
- Give this rule a name such as “EnterShaolin”
- Create a rule that says “If any of the following conditions are met: ‘From’ ‘Contains’” and then paste in “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- From the actions, select ‘Move message’ to mailbox ‘Inbox’.
- Click “OK”