On this page you will find our upcoming Enter Shaolin seminars as well as conferences we will be teaching out.
This page will be continually updated and those on our email list will be updates as new seminar information comes out. Not on our email list? Email us here and let us know you would like to join it.
Enter Shaolin Seminars 2018
NDN Tai Chi Seminar | Baltimore, MD
We are looking forward to seeing you at our first Enter Shaolin NDN Tai Chi seminar located in the downtown Inner Harbor area of Baltimore, Maryland! We chose this location for ease of travel for our members around the world, great food options and the ability to site see if you so desire. If you have a family, it’s a great opportunity to for you all to explore while learning.
– SEMINAR DETAILS –
When: April 13, 14 and 15, 2018
Holiday Inn Inner Harbor
301 W Lombard Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
You’ll find everything you need for a comfortable, productive visit to Baltimore. Featuring three on-site options; begin your day with gourmet coffees, teas and fresh pastries at Dottie’s Café and unwind at Pappas Sports Bar & Lounge, featuring Pappas famous crab cakes. Eden West is our full service restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Other facts to note:
- Kids ages 18 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.
- Up to four kids ages 11 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
- Children’s Activities Available.
- Baltimore’s largest indoor pool open year-round.
- Fitness room with sauna, weights and cardio equipment
- Many attractions within six blocks, including National Aquarium, Maryland Science Center, and Port Discovery Children’s Museum + variety of museums throughout downtown
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet in public space and guest rooms
- $4.5 million renovation completed Spring 2018
- Guests rooms feature mini fridge, microwave, Keurig Coffee Maker, hair dryer
- On-Site Business Center open 24 hours a day
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning
- Convenient, on-site self-parking at $28 per night (subject to change)
- Vibrant location just steps to restaurants, attractions and entertainment
- Walking distance to Baltimore Convention Center, Oriole Park, and Inner Harbor
- Just 8 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport, 2 miles from Baltimore’s Penn Station and easily accessible from I-95
- IHG Rewards frequent guest program
Room Rates: $128/night + taxes (BOOK AT THIS LINK FOR THE DISCOUNT BY 3/20/18)
* Call +1-800-HOLIDAY, if you want to come to extend your room at the discounted rate by 1-2 days early and/or leave 1-2 days later to site see. Make sure to give them this code along with your reservation code: ESH
*If you would like to bunk with another attendee, please email us here and let us know, so we can find you a roommate.
Check-in: 3pm Check-out: 12pm
- Fee: 28 USD daily, can come and go as needed at no additional costs.
- Electric car charging stations: Several nearby, but not on premises.
Within 3 Minutes:
– Baltimore Street Garage 15 Guilford Ave. 2nd Level
– Arena Garage 99 S. Howard St. 2nd Level
Within 4 minutes:
– Water Street Garage 414 Water Street Level 3
– Redwood Street Garage 11 S. Eutaw St. Lower Level
Baltimore–Washington International Airport – BWI
7035 Elm Road,
Baltimore, MD 21240
Airport Phone: +1-410-859-7111
Distance from Hotel: 9.5 miles
- Take the Lite RailLink from the Airport to Camden Gardens at Pratt Street a short walk to the hotel.
– $1.80 One-Way
– $4.20 Day Pass
(Senior discounts available.)
- Super Shuttle from Airport: $14 one way (get cash back when you checkout using Ebates here)
– SEMINAR SCHEDULE –
(More details soon of topics covered, waiting for the Syllabus from Sifu.)
Friday April 13, 2018
- 4-5pm: Meet & Greet
- 5-7pm: Training Session I
- 7:30pm: We will be going out for dinner, this cost is not included in the registration fee.
Saturday April 14, 2018
- 9am-10:30am: VIP Training Session I
- 10:30am-1:30pm: Training Session II
- 1:30pm-2:45pm Lunch Break (There is a restaurant at the hotel as well as many others within a short walk.)
- 2:45pm to 7:15pm Training Session III
- 7:45pm Dinner with VIP family
Sunday April 15, 2018
- 9am-10:30am: VIP Training II
- 10:30am to 2:00pm: Training Session IV
* VIP Training is for those looking to get pre-requisite credits towards becoming a certified Enter Shaolin Instructor.
Total training hours for seminar: 13.5 hours
Total hours for VIP members: 16.5 hours
- Seminar Only: $497
- Seminar + VIP: $797
More Seminar Details:
- VIP will get $500 off their Ngo Dac Na Tai Chi certification. Plus this seminar counts towards your prerequisites.
- There will be water, tea and coffee available as well as some refreshments during training hours.
- Breakfast is on us Saturday and there will be coffee, tea, water and snacks provided.
- A spouse, child or parent can train with you for free at the main seminar. If they also want to be certified then you will only be charged for the VIP difference.
- The Seminar will be filmed and all attendees will get access to the training they attended. VIP members get access to this and any prior VIP training from past seminars.
We have a limit of
30 25 20 14 spots available for this seminar as to keep this an intimate experience and maximize everyone’s learning potential.
* Abbot member’s will get a 15% discount applied to their invoice.
Fill out the form below and once we receive it we will send you an invoice to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you and working with you!
– SEMINAR REGISTRATION –
Ngo Dac Na Seminar | Ft. Lauderdale, FL
When: June, 2018
More information coming soon….