Hey Family, how are you this week? I really hope we start hearing from even 10% of ya’ll in the comments. Sometimes we feel like we are talking to ourselves and we definitely aren’t doing this weekly updates just for us.
Don’t get me wrong they are nice to see the growth and history of Enter Shaolin, but they are mostly to engage and connect with you. So stop by and say hello in the comment section below, let us know how you are doing, how you liked this post and if you have a question or two, don’t be shy!
This is going to be probably out shortest update yet. Primarily because our Enter Shaolin podcast is back and we did a overview of what’s been going on plus doing our best to not proverbially spill the beans about our secret project we got going on…
Without further ado…
Here’s Your Enter Shaolin Podcast Episode 9 | Where Have We Been and What Is On The Horizon?
Before you go, if you haven’t already register for the Pittsburgh Seminar here: www.entershaolin.com/seminar
Oh and remember that limited swag we mentioned? Get yours here: www.entershaolin.com/swag
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
Also, for those that didn’t see the email we sent out, we will resume our Q&A webinars on Oct. 13 due to that big surprise plus me moving. 🙂
If you missed the last two week’s of updates get them below:
Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. After we get done with this surprise and my move next week, we will have your normal updates back in full swing.
P.P.S. Comment and let me know how you are, etc…
- Enter Shaolin Update | Our 6th Birthday & Where We Are Growing - May 1, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Coronavirus ‘Covid-19’ Lockdown + Online Kung Fu Training - March 23, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Next Seminar and Live Online Kung Fu Classes - February 8, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Sije Jamie is Back + Seminar Ticket Giveaway - September 8, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Health & Seminar Update + Quick Training Tips - July 28, 2019