Hey Enter Shaolin Family, a new month is upon us again and we have some good news for you! We got all the kinks worked out and have our affiliate program ready for you to signup.
You can watch the video at the end of this post to get all the details. 🙂
Also, this month is Domestic Violence Awareness Month which is a topic our own Jamie Pelaez, knows all too well. In light of this and our soon to be Women’s Self Defense training section, our next webinar will be to help spread awareness and provide practical self defense tactics that any one can use.
Here Are This Weeks Newest Additions…
Ngo Dac Na
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
Learn About Enter Shaolin’s Affiliate Program Below:
Make sure you watch the video above to understand how the affiliate program works.
Here are the forms Jamie mentioned in the video:
If you are a legal U.S. resident you will need the W-9 here: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
For international individuals, please use the W-8BEN here: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8ben.pdf
For international organizations, please use this form here: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-prior/fw8ben–2006.pdf
To signup to the affiliate program => Join Here!
If you have any questions about the affiliate program please email us at: [email protected]
All other inquiries, please comment below.
- Enter Shaolin Update | Perseverance, Patience and Miracles - November 4, 2016
- Enter Shaolin Update | Growing Pains and The Next Phase of Ngo Dac Na 101 - October 21, 2016
- Exclusive Abbot Training – Throwing Proper Hook Punches & Upper Cuts - September 25, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/10/15 - July 10, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/03/15 - July 3, 2015