The techniques you see in this video are taken from Wing Chun’s first form Sil Lum Tao. We are going to talk about “Default Hands”.
Basically Default Hands teaches you how to always intercept with one basic way. A common mistake people do, especially in Wing Chun is they commit their hands into the deflection. For example: They may connect with a Tan, Fuk or a Bong. The problem with that is that you can have a hard time to adapt to the change of pressure, because you’re too busy being set in motion.
Watch The Video To Learn More About Default Hands
If you are already a family member of Enter Shaolin, you can watch the full training lesson on default hands here:
If your not a family member yet and would like to learn more about what we do you can check out our 5 day video course here.
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
If you love what you see already and something inside of you is telling you that you found the right place to pursue your wing chun martial arts, you can join here now.
- Enter Shaolin Update | Perseverance, Patience and Miracles - November 4, 2016
- Enter Shaolin Update | Growing Pains and The Next Phase of Ngo Dac Na 101 - October 21, 2016
- Exclusive Abbot Training – Throwing Proper Hook Punches & Upper Cuts - September 25, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/10/15 - July 10, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/03/15 - July 3, 2015