Hey family, how are you? We you have chosen to make it an amazing week.
Behind the scenes we are working out details for our next event. Once I get the potential dates worked out, we will be doing a survey to see when the majority can come to our next seminar. I am super excited for this next one, I have a feeling it’s going to be our biggest and best yet.
We are also learning a new tool called OBS to help kick up our livestreams, podcasts and more up a notch.
If you would like to help us up our video game with hiring an editor and maybe a camera man too and some more equipment… Help us out by becoming a Patron here: www.patreon.com/EnterShaolin
Get our latest Patreon Video for Patrons:
Before you get to your training, I wanted to share something I shared over a year ago on another update. If you are here at Enter Shaolin and a member, I can only assume you would want to get the most out of investing in your Kung Fu journey.
Without further ado…
14 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Your Membership
1. Check your inbox at least once a week to stay in the know. We email the weekly updates every Friday.
- Learn what new training is available.
- Get access to replays of webinars and podcasts.
- Know what’s going on behind the scenes of Enter Shaolin.
- Learn about seminars and more.
- Comment on them to let us know how you are and hold yourself accountable.
- Share them on your favorite social networks to share the knowledge and help others.
- Got a question on a lesson? Utilize the comment section below that lesson to get help from one of our awesome Sifus or even me depending on what it’s about!
- Comment on the weekly updates & posts to stay engaged and accountable.
- To get access to our slack chat, get access here: www.entershaolin.com/chat
- This is a great way to stay in the loop, share your journey, get to know other members, get extra help and maybe even find a partner to train with!
- Schedule your complimentary one here: www.entershaolin.com/schedule
- Get training suggestions to meet your goals.
- Get a tour of the site if you need help navigating the training.
- Ask questions and have a few laughs too. ????
5. Attend the member Q&A webinar every Friday at 11am EST.
- Register here to attend the member Q&A webinar.
- Ask questions live or can’t make it? No problem just email your questions before Tuesday or Friday here.
- Get to hang out and get to know other Enter Shaolin Family
- One-on-one help.
- You can also share your video feed and get live critiques even if you are not an Abbot. ????
6. Take the Ngo Dac Na 101 course.
- Whether you came to Enter Shaolin for just Wing Chun, Tai Chi, etc. trust me you won’t be disappointed and it will increase your skill, health and so much more.
- Utilize the quizzes, assignments and the critiques to further retain and perfect your art.
7. Training Hall
- Add to your NDN 101 course with the Training Hall.
- Bonus Tip: Even if you are here for something else, learn Qigong, Tai Chi and Ngo Dac Na…
They will seriously improve whatever else you do even outside of martial arts! ????
8. Got a tech, billing related issue or need help with something else?
- Need help? No worries, contact us here: www.entershaolin.com/contact
9. Abbot members utilize your rewards!
- Submit your monthly critiques or at least bi-monthly, they help and are a great asset to you.
- Got an idea for a training video? Make sure to submit them!
10. Not an Abbot Member? You can still get critiques here’s how:
- Utilize the every 3 month critique in the NDN 101 course.
- Schedule an online private lesson here: www.entershaolin.com/schedule
11. Solidify your ‘why’!
- Knowing your ‘why’ will help you to keep going when the times get tough.
- I will be creating a worksheet to help you chunk out what your why is.
- Most people’s ‘why’ is surface level which is why when the going gets tough they crumble.
- We are going to get to the root of why you are on this kung fu journey so your foundation will be unshakeable!
12. Make time to train & exercise aka create a schedule.
- Lets be honest most of us could use the ‘ain’t got no time for that’ excuse…
- However, taking care of yourself mind-body-spirit will keep you going when the challenges of life arise and breezing by when the water is calm.
- Creating a schedule will help you stay accountable and prioritize taking care of you.
- Remember you can’t take care of anyone, if you don’t take care of you.
- Here are 5 ways to overcome time obstacles.
13. Set Goals and Rewards.
- Goals keep you motivated and moving forward.
- Create a short term, mid term and long term goal for this next year.
- Create rewards for when you hit milestones and accomplish goals.
- Check out Abbot member Dr. Marlon Twyman’s S.I.M.P.L.E. system for weekly goals.
14. Become an Enter Shaolin Ambassador and represent.
- Join our affiliate program to share Enter Shaolin with others here: www.entershaolin.com/affiliate
- It’s a great way to potentially earn while you learn and possibly find some training partners too. ????
- Learn how ways to create a training club in your local area.
- Also learn simple and effective marketing skills that can be used to promote anything that you love.
- This also helps Enter Shaolin grow and to be able to make improvements and upgrades faster. So thank you!!!
- Get your Enter Shaolin gear to represent!
Now on to your training…
Watch Tuesday’s Kung Fu Q&A Replay:
Watch Friday’s Kung Fu Q&A Replay:
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Ngo Dac Na
NDN Tai Chi Seminar | Baltimore, MD:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Roku, Lite, Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Before you go, make sure to let us know how you are doing in the comments below and what you liked about this week’s update! Are you utilizing all of your resources?
Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Qigong for Wellness, Sifu Phu Interview, Webinar Replays Plus New Training - November 9, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Finding Peace In The Storms of Life | Part 1 - October 12, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Review Week + Seminar Sale Extension - October 6, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Seminar Registration is Open - September 7, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Our Next Seminar, Ambassador Time + New Kung Fu Training - August 17, 2018