Hey family, wow have things changed since our last update!
For the first time since I’ve been alive, everyone we know all over the world is dealing with a similar predicament the ramifications of a mutated Coronavirus outbreak aka Covid-19.
We wanted to let you know we are here for you and still going strong.
IMPORTANT VIDEO UPDATE FROM SIFU LARRY & SIJE JAMIE
Check out this crucial update video that outlines what’s going on behind the scenes at Enter Shaolin and some tips to stay safe and healthy during this time.
After making this video, we got a call from Sifu Phu letting us know he would be going through surgery for his broken clavicle this Friday, so we won’t be live this Friday, but will be back next week! Enjoy your time off to get caught up here at Enter Shaolin. I know we will! 🙂
STAY CONNECTED WITH THE ENTER SHAOLIN FAMILY
We have over 100 members already connected with us in our private FB group. Lite members and above get access to this great tool to find training partners, stay connected and share your love of Enter Shaolin & Kung Fu. Join the private group here.
NEW LIVESTREAM SEMINAR OPTION
To signup for the Grappling & Anti-Grappling livestream seminar option click here.
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
You will find the option and all the other seminar options at the bottom of the page.
WHERE’S THE WEBINAR REPLAYS AT?
SUPPORT ENTER SHAOLIN WHEN YOU SHOP ONLINE!
Shop on Amazon? Shop on Ebay? Everything Wing Chun and more?
Please keep this page bookmarked to make it easy for you to get back to: www.entershaolin.com/recommended
You don’t have to get our recommendations either, anytime you use our affiliate links on that page and purchase even non-martial arts related items, we get a small commission. Thank you in advance!
Want to save $, get rebates or gift cards when you shop online at other retailers?
Here are our favorite tools to do so…
- Rakuten (When you use our referral link you get a $10 signup. They payout cashback via Paypal or Check and are good for many online stores you may already use but haven’t maximized savings at.)
- Swagbucks (When you use our link, you get $10 for signing up and when you earn 300 SB in 30 days you get a bonus 300 SB towards gift cards to Amazon and restaurants and more. Get the browser extension here.)
NEW FOR YOUTUBE PREMIUM & PATREON MEMBERS…
* Sifu Larry will be putting up a new video on both platforms this week. They won’t be the same, but every once in a while we have a crossover video both Sifus choose to share on both platforms like this last one. 😉
SHOUTOUT TO OUR NEW PATREON & YOUTUBE PREMIUM MEMBERS
Thank you to Yudi P., ChiSaoMusician, Todd S., Rusty B., Dayn R., Willie L., Philip B., John M., Tai Chi Hooper and Guy K.!
Now on to your training…
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
==> ACCESS LEVEL: Intro Members <==
We will be showcasing a new Kung Fu lesson in your members’ area.
As you know this whole Corona Virus Corvid-19 pandemic has most folks at home..
This week’s free lesson is a month-long C.O.R.E. Training Routine.
This is great to combat stress and anxiety. Stay healthy family!
This Week’s Lesson: C.O.R.E. Training Monthly Conditioning Routine
==> ACCESS LEVEL: Lite Members & Above <==
==> ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior, Abbot Members <==
==> ACCESS LEVEL: Abbot Members Only <==
Peace, Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. Drop us a line or two in the comments section and let us know how you are and anything else you would like to share.
- Enter Shaolin Update | Our 6th Birthday & Where We Are Growing - May 1, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Coronavirus ‘Covid-19’ Lockdown + Online Kung Fu Training - March 23, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Next Seminar and Live Online Kung Fu Classes - February 8, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Sije Jamie is Back + Seminar Ticket Giveaway - September 8, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Health & Seminar Update + Quick Training Tips - July 28, 2019