It was awesome to see some of our family whom we have not seen in years. One of the highlights of my trip was when people would ask me what I am doing now for a living…
I got to share how and way Sifu Larry and I started Enter Shaolin and how we were able to make it all come together thanks to Sifu Phu’s extensive knowledge.
There were two takeaways I got from family asking me about what I do…
- How blessed I am to be able to finally train and do what I love for ‘work’ while helping others around the world train too!
- How sad it is, that few people do what they love as their ‘work’ or even as a hobby for that matter.
I reconnected with my Uncle Bobbie, my mother’s brother. I haven’t seen or talked to him in a good 6.5 years. When we started talking, he said, “Wow that’s awesome, not everyone does what they love. I always knew you would go places.” Needless to say that filled my heart with joy.
Are you doing what you love for work? If not, may I ask… Why not?
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
Life is so precious, choose to make each day filled with the people, places and things that you love. Choose to love more and be more.
Comment below and let me know what things you love and how you are implementing them into your life. You don’t have to have a ton of money or time to do most things. The biggest thing you need is a burning desire and the willingness to take action on that desire!
Speaking of passion! I know we all love Kung Fu here and the training Sifu Phu Ngo shares with us… I am so excited to be able to share with you this weeks updates!
One of our members wanted to know when we would be adding some lessons on defending against kicks. So, Sifu Phu created several lessons helping you do just that.
These lessons are best with a partner, however can totally be practiced solo as well.
Without further adieu…
Here is what’s new at Enter Shaolin:
Ngo Dac Na
- Defense Against A Front Kick From The Outside
- Intercepting A Sidekick With Your Lead Leg
- Dealing With A Sidekick From The Inside Once Executed
- Dealing With A Sidekick From The Outside Once Executed
Enjoy your training!
Jamie Pelaez & The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Seminar Registration Update + New Training - June 15, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Finding Healing + Birthday Sale - May 10, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | An Update On My Friend Plus New Kung Fu Training - April 19, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Healing Journey, Prayer Requests + Review Week - April 12, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Patience Is A Virtue - March 9, 2019