What are you working on in your training and exercise?
What successes have you had?
What things do you need help with?
As always, help is just a comment away! Share with us in the comments below and let us know how you are doing.
I will be posting biweekly for my training journal, so be sure to keep an eye out in your inbox next week.
Speaking of biweekly… If you missed our latest biweekly update, make sure to check it out by clicking here.
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
We talk about our communications issues that are now fixed (YAY!), our plans to expand to Instagram, plus Sifu Larry does a critique of one of our Abbot member’s form.
Which happens to be on Tai Chi and if you already peeked below, you will notice that this week is all Tai Chi. So make sure to check out the critique as chances are it will help you in your Tai Chi too!
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
- Deflect Parry Punch
- Repulse Monkey – Direction Of Movement
- Repulse Monkey – Hand positions
- Repulse Monkey – Footwork
Be Blessed & Happy Training,
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. Don’t forget to let us know how you are doing in the comment section below. 😉
- Enter Shaolin Update | Finding Healing + Birthday Sale - May 10, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | An Update On My Friend Plus New Kung Fu Training - April 19, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Healing Journey, Prayer Requests + Review Week - April 12, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Patience Is A Virtue - March 9, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Healing Qigong Reflections + Review Week - February 17, 2019