Hey family! Jamie here with our midweek update. We are switching things up a bit and looking at ways to engage with you more throughout the week. So from here on out expect a video update from us at least bi-weekly, giving you more of an inside look of what is going on here at Enter Shaolin. 🙂
Here is our first midweek update where Sifu Larry and I share a bit about what is currently on our to get done list for Enter Shaolin. Like always, there’s lots of info and lots of laughter. Check it out…
Let us know your thoughts below in the comments, I am looking forward to next week’s update which was inspired by an email I received from one of our members…
Blessings and Happy Training,
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. Speaking of comments, when you are done here, please comment on this post from last week, we haven’t heard from you yet… 🙂
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
- Enter Shaolin Update | Our 6th Birthday & Where We Are Growing - May 1, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Coronavirus ‘Covid-19’ Lockdown + Online Kung Fu Training - March 23, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Next Seminar and Live Online Kung Fu Classes - February 8, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Sije Jamie is Back + Seminar Ticket Giveaway - September 8, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Health & Seminar Update + Quick Training Tips - July 28, 2019