Hey family, how are you doing this week? Are you making it a great one? I hope so!
This week I decided to put together a video update inspired by this week’s events and achieving your goals.
Many people set them and never achieve them or sometimes they do but it takes way longer than it has for others. Not to say that every experience has to be the same, but what I am saying is if you find that your goals are always taking much longer than others, it could be you are not setting them and/or working them properly.
Sifu Larry and I are so guilty of this and have been talking and hashing out why we have this stumbling block. We got a lot of revelations and answers and have been putting things in place to self-correct and move forward faster. I share about this and much more in this week’s video update. Enjoy!
Watch | 3 Steps to Achieve Your Goals
Notes for 3 Steps to Achieve Your Goals:
- Find your why. It will keep you motivated to keep moving forward even when obstacles come. (Know why you need and want to do said goal.)
- Create an action plan, find the time, set the timeframe and execute said plan.
- Find like minded people to keep you encouraged and that will remind you of your ‘why’.
Psst… You already know from watching the video update, that you got that last part right here at Enter Shaolin! 😉
Not a part of our chat yet? Click here to get to the chat I mentioned in the video update.
Want to schedule your orientation? Click here to schedule it now.
So what are you waiting for? Let me know in the comment’s section what your why is and if you already got your gameplan ready for the next 30 days, share it here too. 🙂
This week Sifu Larry and I did some training and decided to film it and share some clips with you.
WATCH: Sensitivity And Flow Training
WANT MORE? The rest will be up next week on Patreon!
Now on to your training…
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior, Abbot, Lite)
Baltimore Maryland Seminar
- Ngo Dac Na | Learning The Tai Chi form Section 1 (Part 1)
- Ngo Dac Na | Learning The Tai Chi form Section 1 (Part 2)
- Ngo Dac Na | Learning The Tai Chi form Section 1 (Part 3)
Baltimore Maryland VIP Training
(ACCESS LEVEL: VIP Participants)
Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Lots of New Training, Ambassador Update + New Training! - August 4, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Ambassador Program, Next Seminar + New Training - July 20, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Inside Patreon, New Music & Inside A Private Kung Fu Lesson + More - June 29, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Summer Plans, Goals & Changes On The Horizon - June 22, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Meditation Monday, C.O.R.E. Training Challenge, Chunking Your Why + More - June 15, 2018