Hey family, we’ve been busy bees playing catchup from last week’s storm and power outage. It’s been crazy!
But with pain comes growth, so it’s all good, right!?
We have a lot of restructuring and organizing we are doing inside of Enter Shaolin. We are all about making improvements as often and as fast as we can. Granted sometimes the last part is a struggle with two people, however we put in extra hours whenever necessary and keep chugging along!
For those that send us prayers and encouragement, please keep them going! We so appreciate you! Sifu Larry and I are going to be burning the proverbial midnight oil for the next few months getting everything in place.
But enough about us, what about you? How is your training going?
Do you need help with anything? Let us know, we love hearing from you and definitely will do whatever we can to help you!
That’s what we are here for!
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
I’m keeping this message short as we will be doing a big announcement next week. I look forward to sharing the news with you then! 😉
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
- (Expansion Lesson) – Single Hand Technique – Single Hand Attack With Single Hand Deflection At The Same Time
- (Expansion Lesson) – Bil Gee – Bridging Technique Using Your Forearms
Blessings & Happy Training,
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Perseverance, Patience and Miracles - November 4, 2016
- Enter Shaolin Update | Growing Pains and The Next Phase of Ngo Dac Na 101 - October 21, 2016
- Exclusive Abbot Training – Throwing Proper Hook Punches & Upper Cuts - September 25, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/10/15 - July 10, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/03/15 - July 3, 2015