Hey Enter Shaolin Family, we are busily getting ready for tomorrows webinar. We finally finished all 12 of the Muk Jong sets this week.
Over the past few weeks, we have had several members ask us if they could send us a video of them doing their forms and techniques if we could critique them and offer them pointers.
Abbot members already have this available to them – A personal technique and form critique by Sifu Phu Ngo once a month. This alone is over $1,000 of extra value per year! We realize that becoming an Abbot member may not be affordable for you right now.
So we are tossing around the idea of giving members the option to pay extra monthly for that service or a pay as you go plan. We don’t have anything set in stone yet, we just wanted to know what you guys and gals think about it? Do let us know if this is something you are interested in.
Here Are This Weeks Newest Additions…
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
You may have noticed we added a lot of wrist exercises into the C.O.R.E. Training, that’s because we believe that your wrist control is very important to you being able to execute your techniques effectively.
If you would like to attend our webinar live tomorrow you can register here.
- Enter Shaolin Update | Perseverance, Patience and Miracles - November 4, 2016
- Enter Shaolin Update | Growing Pains and The Next Phase of Ngo Dac Na 101 - October 21, 2016
- Exclusive Abbot Training – Throwing Proper Hook Punches & Upper Cuts - September 25, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/10/15 - July 10, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/03/15 - July 3, 2015