Hey family, how is your week going?
My daughter and I just got back late Sunday from our trip to visit some of our family and friends in Ohio. It was such a joy to be able to spend some quality time with them and my daughter Jaya.
Since we’ve been back it has been go, go, and gooooooooo! LOL
I am a wee bit exhausted, needless to say I am looking forward so much to my day of rest.
Next week I will share more about the trip, the awesome revelations and some great thing we started this week to work on our goals.
We are kicking it up a notch here at Enter Shaolin, how about you?
Let me know if you got started on your goals for 2016 and how it is going thus far!?
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
If you haven’t started no worries, break down those goals into bite size baby steps and just move forward. And when you fall down, get back up, brush yourself off and keep moving forward. Kinda like in our training, keep that energy forward! 😉
Until next week loves, enjoy your training!
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Ngo Dac Na
Women’s Self Defense
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Our 6th Birthday & Where We Are Growing - May 1, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Coronavirus ‘Covid-19’ Lockdown + Online Kung Fu Training - March 23, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Next Seminar and Live Online Kung Fu Classes - February 8, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Sije Jamie is Back + Seminar Ticket Giveaway - September 8, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Health & Seminar Update + Quick Training Tips - July 28, 2019