Making the decision to join us here at Enter Shaolin means you want more for you life. It means that you made the decision to be the best you possible. Because of that it also means you will be fighting for every inch you gain.
It means that you need to dig deeper than you ever have. Maybe you decided to get into the best shape of your life. Maybe you want to add another 80 years to your life. Whatever reason YOU decided to join us we want you to know that we support you. We believe in you.
All growth comes with pain. Continue growing my friend.
Keeping You In The Loop
We started filming section 2 of the Tai Chi form so we will be releasing that for you over the next few weeks. We also are working on the Level 1 Ngo Dac Na course. I don’t have an ETA on the Ngo Dac Na course yet, however we are working on it every week.
We are also working on creating a content schedule to provide you quick tips throughout the week. We will keep you updated with our progress.
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- The Difference Between Qigong And Neigong - March 17, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Are You At Your Breaking Point? - March 15, 2019
- The Difference Between The Wing Chun Tuk Sao And Kao Sao - March 14, 2019
- Does Chin Na Joint Locking Work? - March 11, 2019
- Understanding Point Control In Wing Chun - March 6, 2019