Hey Family! How are you?
We are doing awesome and moving forward towards our goals. We just bought one video camera which took over a week and a half to figure out which was the best option for Enter Shaolin’s current and long-term goals. And not just that, but also one that wasn’t too complicated to learn while still being able grow with plus meet our budget.
I know, I know… No tall order or anything! 😉 However, the hours and hours of reading and watching videos finally paid off.
Now we just have to get one more video camera, upgrade the lighting, the sound and a few other things ASAP. Why? Because half of 2016 is gone, goodbye, adios, sayonara! And well we are just not willing to let this year end without making so major improvements to Enter Shaolin. We are sick and tired of being sick and tired. It’s time to up-level!
There’s a lot more to do, but at least we can get the majority of our needs met with these things before this month ends. That’s the goal and we are on it!
Check out this and other things we got planned in this week’s video update here:
One small update from the video… We forgot to mention you won’t see the new improved training videos for at least a few weeks while we release the prior footage we have taken. However, it will be here sooner than later! 😉
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
Before you go, let us know how you are doing and yours thoughts below in the comments!
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Ngo Dac Na
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Our 6th Birthday & Where We Are Growing - May 1, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Coronavirus ‘Covid-19’ Lockdown + Online Kung Fu Training - March 23, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Next Seminar and Live Online Kung Fu Classes - February 8, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Sije Jamie is Back + Seminar Ticket Giveaway - September 8, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Health & Seminar Update + Quick Training Tips - July 28, 2019