We put up a couple of YouTube videos from this past event we attended. It was a great time.
This first video I am going to share with you deals with Sifu Phu showing how to use the energy of the person to counter a choke hold and counter an armbar.
There are many different factors that goes into countering these types of moves.
The skill level of the person applying the move. The ability to perform the move under pressure etc.
The point of this video is just to demonstrate that it is possible to counter these types techniques if you understand the science behind the techniques.
Somethings are hard to believe, I have seen Sifu Phu demonstrate this on many different people. The secret in the technique is how he sends the energy back to the person. If you listen closely you can hear him explain how it’s done.
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
Eastern U.S.A. International Martial Arts Association
Every years Sifu Phu Ngo does a different lesson at the seminar.
This year his lesson was on gripping and counter gripping.
Here is a short video clip, in it you can see the first part of his lesson.
You can watch the entire hour of the seminar inside Enter Shaolin’s training vault.
What Everybody Should Know About Real Kung Fu. Free Kung Fu Lessons Online delivered to your inbox by clicking here now:
- Enter Shaolin Update | Perseverance, Patience and Miracles - November 4, 2016
- Enter Shaolin Update | Growing Pains and The Next Phase of Ngo Dac Na 101 - October 21, 2016
- Exclusive Abbot Training – Throwing Proper Hook Punches & Upper Cuts - September 25, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/10/15 - July 10, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/03/15 - July 3, 2015