This webinar is not just for those who want to learn ground fighting or are already grapplers. It is for anyone who wants to learn how to defend themselves in general.
The reality is you need to know how to defend yourself efficiently and effectively whether standing up or on the ground.
Watch this video from Sifu Phu to you about some of the things you will learn on this webinar:
In this webinar…
You will learn about our Ngo Dac Na fundamental grappling and locking techniques.
WARNING: This is NOT BJJ (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu) grappling. Instead we will teach you the Ngo Dac Na way of grappling, as well as teach you some of our locking techniques.
Here are just a few of the grappling and locking techniques you will learn:
- What To Do In Grappling Situations
- How To Not Strain When Applying Locks
- How To Use Energy Opposed To Strength
- How To Use Technique As Opposed To Force
You can register for this free event here => Click To Sign Up Now
See you soon!
The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. If you cannot make the live event, still register so you can see the replay!
P.P.S. We will be making some major announcements, so make sure to reserve your spot today! Click To Sign Up Now
Oh and one more thing… You have to see how video bombed Larry earlier today… Check it out!
- Enter Shaolin Update | Finding Healing + Birthday Sale - May 10, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | An Update On My Friend Plus New Kung Fu Training - April 19, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Healing Journey, Prayer Requests + Review Week - April 12, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Patience Is A Virtue - March 9, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Healing Qigong Reflections + Review Week - February 17, 2019