Hey Family, how are you this week?
We hope you and yours are doing awesome! Besides us fighting off technical difficulties, snow and these pesky colds that don’t seem to get the hint that they are not welcomed…. We are doing good! LOL
I won’t have a video update for you this week as my my voice is so-so after the webinar we did. If all is well tomorrow, I might add a video showing you how to make some Chaga tea… If not, I definitely will in the future. 🙂
Speaking of chaga tea, two of the things we are doing to boost our immune system besides keeping our food intake clean and simple are taking the following:
1. Colloidal Silver
- Anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
- Known to treat ringworm, eczema, psoriasis, skin burns and repair skin.
- Effectively used to treat sinus infections, ear infections and pink eye.
- Known to help fight against bronchitis and pneumonia.
- Immune boosting properties also help prevent colds and flu.
- It also helps prevents plaque buildup, tooth decay, and even bleeding gums.
- And you guessed it, it also been proved to have the ability to kill cancer cells.
One mistake I made that was my downfall to getting sick was when I started to incorporate cooked foods back in to my diet after my raw foods cleanse… I made the mistake of adding grains back into my diet a few times a week that weren’t ancient grains and were not also sprouted and/or sourdoughed. I’ll talk more about the benefits of those in another blog post in the future.
Another was I ran out of colloidal silver after taking it several times a week for almost a year, a year which I never got fully sick because anytime I felt something coming on, I doubled up on my colloidal silver and bam the sick never fully developed…
Note to self, clearly it works! So keep it on hand!
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
My personal favorite one after testing out several brands is Kaiame Naturals Colloidal Silver, bonus it’s also one of the most affordable ones and comes in a glass bottle!
Get your immune boosting colloidal silver here. (affiliate link)
- Immune boosting properties and anti-viral.
- Known to prevent and treat cancer.
- Anti-inflammatory and reduces oxidative stress.
- Enhanced physical performance.
- Known to relieve pain.
- Promotes cognitive function.
- Known to repair and heal skin.
And that’s just some of the benefits of consuming chaga!
Here’s another thing I am kicking myself in the pants about. I know about the benefits of medicinal mushrooms like reishi, lion’s mane, turkey tail and yes chaga mushroom! I even bought some this Summer, but in the move forgot about it…
Thankfully a sweet older Korean lady reminded me this week of just how awesome it is, which reminded me to find it and get to making some chaga mushroom tea!
Sifu Larry and I went out to have some spicy ramen at our favorite little Korean restaurant and when she found out we had colds, she made us some chaga tea with honey and fresh ginger. It was sooooo good! She also broke off some chunks for us to take home.
We love going there because a. the food is awesome and homecooked style, b. she’s always giving us special herbal goodies that most people won’t eat and I love and c. the owner has an amazing and refreshing personality! I’ve officially adopted her into my family. 🙂
Get your immune boosting chaga tea here. (affiliate link)
There was this one time she had some astragalus root slices that she cooked in honey and soy sauce over low height for an hour or so… And it was not only delicious and she gave me some to take home for free, but I think it’s like a proverbial happy pill in an herbal food form.
I also think it’s her secret to being so beamy too!
Which why not share with you a bonus, a number 3 thing to overall well being!
3. Astragalus Root
- It’s an adaptogen herb which combats stress and lowers cortisol.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Has been shown to slow and prevent growth if tumors.
- Known to protect the cardiovascular system.
- Has helped prevent and regulate diabetes.
- Anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant.
- Helps stimulates the production of additional telomeres.
I was taking and putting into my smoothies, but wasn’t feeling like it was working fully so after I ran out and never re-ordered it…
After having it Kim’s way, I realized it was not that it wasn’t effective, I just wasn’t taking it in away that maximized it’s healing properties. She also takes it via tea. 😉
Get your immune boosting astragalus root here. (affiliate link)
I hope you enjoyed and learned something from our experiences on how you can boost your immune system with weekly and daily routines.
Obviously working out, Qigong, eating whole foods and mitigating stress are just some some of the things one can do. But having some extra reinforcement in your tool bag, is like not just knowing Wing Chun, but also Tai Chi. 😉
And if you have been around us even for a bit, you know what I mean! 🙂
Before you head to this week’s new training, check out Enter Shaolin’s Kung Fu webinar replay below!
Watch Enter Shaolin’s Kung Fu webinar replay here:
Let us know how you are doing in the comment’s section below. Are you using any of the immune boosting goodies, I mentioned? If so, share your experience with us!
If you buy any of the products we love to use to boost our immune system, thank you in advance as we may get a small affiliate commission for your purchase. 🙂
Now on to your training…
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
Exclusive Abbot Training
(ACCESS LEVEL: Abbots)
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Ngo Dac Na
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. Next time, I will share my regimen for each of these, some recipes and some details about each. 🙂
- Enter Shaolin Update | Next Seminar and Live Online Kung Fu Classes - February 8, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Sije Jamie is Back + Seminar Ticket Giveaway - September 8, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Health & Seminar Update + Quick Training Tips - July 28, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Sifu Larry’s Surgery Update + New Training - July 21, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Seminar Registration Update + New Training - June 15, 2019