Hey Family, how are you this week?
We hope you and yours are doing awesome! Besides us fighting off technical difficulties, snow, and these pesky colds that don’t seem to get the hint that they are not welcomed… We are doing good! LOL
I won’t have a video update for you this week as my voice is so-so after the webinar we did. If all is well tomorrow, I might add a video showing you how to make some Chaga tea… If not, I definitely will in the future. 🙂
Speaking of Chaga tea, two of the things we are doing to boost our immune system besides keeping our food intake clean and simple are taking the following:
- 1. Boost Your Immune System With Colloidal Silver
- 2. Boost Your Immune System With Chaga
- 3. Boost Your Immune System with Astragalus
- Enter Shaolin’s Kung Fu Webinar Replay
- Free Training Hall Video Of The Week
- Abbot-Only Kung Fu Training
- New Training Hall Lessons:
1. Boost Your Immune System With Colloidal Silver
- Anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial.
- Known to treat ringworm, eczema, psoriasis, skin burns, and repair skin.
- Effectively used to treat sinus infections, ear infections, and pink eye.
- Known to help fight against bronchitis and pneumonia.
- Immune-boosting properties also help prevent colds and flu.
- It also helps prevents plaque buildup, tooth decay, and even bleeding gums.
- And you guessed it, it has also been proved to have the ability to kill cancer cells.
One mistake I made that was my downfall to getting sick was when I started to incorporate cooked foods back into my diet after my raw foods cleanse… I made the mistake of adding grains back into my diet a few times a week that weren’t ancient grains and were not also sprouted and/or sourdough. I’ll talk more about the benefits of those in another blog post in the future.
Another was I ran out of colloidal silver after taking it several times a week for almost a year, a year in which I never got fully sick because anytime I felt something coming on, I doubled up on my colloidal silver, and bam the sickness never fully developed…
Note to self, clearly, it works! So keep it on hand!
My personal favorite one after testing out several brands is Kaiame Naturals Colloidal Silver, bonus it’s also one of the most affordable ones and comes in a glass bottle!
Get your immune-boosting colloidal silver here. (affiliate link)
Here are some health benefits of drinking Chaga tea:
- Immune-boosting properties and anti-viral.
- Known to prevent and treat cancer.
- Anti-inflammatory and reduces oxidative stress.
- Enhanced physical performance.
- Known to relieve pain.
- Promotes cognitive function.
- Known to repair and heal the skin.
And that’s just some of the benefits of consuming Chaga!
Here’s another thing I am kicking myself in the pants about. I know about the benefits of medicinal mushrooms like reishi, lion’s mane, turkey tail, and yes Chaga mushroom! I even bought some this Summer, but in the midst of a move, I forgot about it…
Thankfully a sweet older Korean lady reminded me this week of just how awesome it is, which reminded me to find it and get to making some Chaga mushroom tea!
Sifu Larry and I went out to have some spicy ramen at our favorite little Korean restaurant and when she found out we had colds, she made us some Chaga tea with honey and fresh ginger. It was sooooo good! She also broke off some chunks for us to take home.
We love going there because a. the food is awesome and homecooked style, b. she’s always giving us special herbal goodies that most people won’t eat and I love and c. the owner has an amazing and refreshing personality! I’ve officially adopted her into my family. 🙂
Get your immune-boosting Chaga tea here. (affiliate link)
There was this one time she had some astragalus root slices that she cooked in honey and soy sauce over low height for an hour or so… And it was not only delicious and she gave me some to take home for free, but I think it’s like a proverbial happy pill in an herbal food form.
I also think it’s her secret to being so beamy too!
So, why not share with you a bonus, a number 3 thing to overall well-being!
Here are some health benefits of astragalus root:
- It’s an adaptogen herb that combats stress and lowers cortisol.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Has been shown to slow and prevent the growth of tumors.
- Known to protect the cardiovascular system.
- Has helped prevent and regulate diabetes.
- Anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant.
- Helps stimulates the production of additional telomeres.
I was taking and putting it into my smoothies but wasn’t feeling like it was working fully so after I ran out and never re-ordered it…
After having it Kim’s way, I realized it was not that it wasn’t effective, I wasn’t taking it in a way that maximized its healing properties. She also takes it via tea. 😉
Get your immune-boosting astragalus root here. (affiliate link)
I hope you enjoyed and learned something from our experiences on how you can boost your immune system with weekly and daily routines.
Obviously working out, Qigong, eating whole foods and mitigating stress are just some of the things one can do. But having some extra reinforcement in your tool bag is like not just knowing Wing Chun, but also Tai Chi. 😉
And if you have been around us even for a bit, you know what I mean! 🙂
Before you head to this week’s new training, check out Enter Shaolin’s Kung Fu webinar replay below!
Enter Shaolin’s Kung Fu Webinar Replay
Let us know how you are doing in the comment section below. Are you using any of the immune-boosting goodies, I mentioned? If so, share your experience with us!
If you buy any of the products we love to use to boost our immune system, thank you in advance as we may get a small affiliate commission for your purchase. 🙂
Now on to your training…
Free Training Hall Video Of The Week
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
Abbot-Only Kung Fu Training
(ACCESS LEVEL: Abbot)
New Training Hall Lessons:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior, and Abbot)
Ngo Dac Na
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. Next time, I will share my regimen for each of these, some recipes and some details about each. 🙂