Hey family, how are you? I hope you and yours are doing awesome!
Last week Sifu Larry’s daughter as well as my daughter tested for their Red sash in Wushu.
It was great to watch their progress as well as to get to spend time with them.
Watch the girls’ Wushu testing here:
To celebrate we took the girls out to get some ice cream. The girls had asked me earlier in the week for this place called Rita’s when I took them to Wushu practice. But since I do my best to avoid fake ingredients like dyes and artificial anything… I said no, but told them if they did good on their Wushu test, I’d figure out something special for them.
Thankfully when I did a search on Yelp a new place came up that happened to have vegan options and gluten free ones as well that was close to their Wushu school too. Score!
It was awesome that everyone in Larry’s family as well as Jaya and I could all enjoy a yummy, relatively healthy treat. 😉
Check out this collage of our evening out.
On May 1st, Enter Shaolin turned 4. It also means I have officially been training for 4 years as well!
It has been a dream come true to not only start my Kung Fu journey but to also be able to share this life changing training with you.
I will share more about this in an upcoming My Kung Fu Journey post. 🙂
Enough about us, how are you doing? Share in the comments below this post!
Now on to your training…
Watch Tuesday’s Kung Fu Q&A Replay:
Watch Friday’s Kung Fu Q&A Replay:
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Ngo Dac Na
NDN Tai Chi Seminar | Baltimore, MD:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Roku, Lite, Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Qigong for Wellness, Sifu Phu Interview, Webinar Replays Plus New Training - November 9, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Finding Peace In The Storms of Life | Part 1 - October 12, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Review Week + Seminar Sale Extension - October 6, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Seminar Registration is Open - September 7, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Our Next Seminar, Ambassador Time + New Kung Fu Training - August 17, 2018