Hey family! How are you? I hope you have had an awesome week. 🙂
It’s been a looooong past couple weeks here at Enter Shaolin. And while some things did not get checked off our list, we did get a quite bit resolved and moving forward. Yes!!!
I am going to keep this update short and sweet as we are working on a few things still and the clock is ticking, if you know what I mean! 😉
So what’s on the horizon at Enter Shaolin?
- We are going to be launching our new affiliate program which will be called our ambassador program.
- Live chat support on the site is coming back to help move support tickets through faster and eliminate some too!
- We are scheduling our next seminar for the fall and are going to have it be geared towards what we talked about in this post and prepping those for level 1 cert that are interested.
- We are working on implementing a more social aspect to your training here at Enter Shaolin to help you find training partners and to be able to journal your Kung Fu journey too.
There’s more, but that’s the 4 biggest things we are working on and in that order. As always as we finish a project we will let you know the details and how to get access to the new features.
We talk about the above, share some training tips, give a walk through for those that are new to the site or curious about training with us here in today’s webinar.
WATCH | Enter Shaolin Q&A Webinar Replay
Sifu Larry and I did a live on our other YouTube channel about the myths and benefits of learning Kung Fu Online. Enjoy!
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
Martial Arts Tips | The Myths & Benefits of Learning Kung Fu Online
We also put out another free training on YouTube, you can catch the goods below. 🙂
WATCH | Tai Chi Advanced Push Hands Training
Next week we will be sharing more, in the meantime, let us know how you are in the comment section at the end of this post!
Now on to your training…
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Lite, Junior, Senior & Abbot)
Baltimore, MD Tai Chi Seminar
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior & Abbot)
Ngo Dac Na
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Seminar Registration Update + New Training - June 15, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Finding Healing + Birthday Sale - May 10, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | An Update On My Friend Plus New Kung Fu Training - April 19, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Healing Journey, Prayer Requests + Review Week - April 12, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Patience Is A Virtue - March 9, 2019