Hey family, how have you been this week? We hope you and yours are doing awesome!
We decided to make another video update for you. It was suppose to be about 15 minutes long, however… Let’s just say it’s more like 30 minutes! As always you will be inspired, informed and might have a laugh or two. 😉
Watch the video below to get all the details:
- Let us know what platform you prefer to communicate with the family on click here to vote.
- Ouch last week’s response was weak, help us help you. What time works for you for member’s Q&A live training webinars? Let us know here.
- Are you an Affiliate Ambassador for Enter Shaolin? We want to help you do your thing even better, maybe create a training club and gets some partners and much more… What time works for you for a webinar? Let us know here.
- Make sure to whitelist the emails we sent you in this week’s update email, do this to get our emails in your inbox.
- Opening and reading the emails we send, helps us to get into more inboxes and lets us know who is engaged in their training.
- Looking for a training partner? Join our slack chat here and email me back and let me know where you are located.
- The importance of knowing your why for your training, not sure? It’s time to figure it out this weekend!
- There’s 2/3 of your training that you could be working on while you wait for that training partner, read the 3 Pillars of Training here.
The message of the week:
You deserve to give it your all, in everything you do and everyone around you deserves it to. Choose to never give up and to give each moment your all.
Now on to your training…
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
What’s In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Ngo Dac Na Seminar
Peace, Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. Let us know how you are doing in the comments below and what your WHY for training your Kung Fu is.
- Enter Shaolin Update | Health & Seminar Update + Quick Training Tips - July 28, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Sifu Larry’s Surgery Update + New Training - July 21, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Seminar Registration Update + New Training - June 15, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Finding Healing + Birthday Sale - May 10, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | An Update On My Friend Plus New Kung Fu Training - April 19, 2019