Hey family, how are you?
We were going to put this update out last week, but decided to hold off until today to bring you a birthday style bash!
We have been working diligently behind the scenes the past several months researching different tools to implement and improve our processes here at Enter Shaolin.
It’s crazy to think last year around this time we had recently started 2 part-time team members and now we are back to Sifu Larry and myself running the full operations here at Enter Shaolin.
2020 started with us evaluating what is and isn’t working now?
What worked for us in the past that we may have phased out? What services can we remove and what ones we need to add instead?
The hardest part about starting our membership site in 2014 on a shoestring budget was not being able to afford a custom-built membership site.
I personally spent months researching membership plugins, LMS (Learning Management System), affiliate scripts /plugins, WordPress vs. all-in-one systems and so on.
And tons of ours going over pros and cons with Sifu Larry.
We ended up going with MemberMouse combined with WPCourseware.
BTW… We don’t recommend either for many reasons, but the biggest reason is that neither platform has really kept up with the Jones’s or better yet outperformed them over the years.
While many other options have come to the forefront, the ones that have been around with the winners of 2014 have kept up with the times.
And let’s not get started on the different Affiliate scripts and plugins that worked for a time and then just decided not to play nice with things they supposedly integrated with…
We have been wanting to change platforms for some-time, but the amount of time and/or money required has been quite the hindrance for us to do so.
So until we can fully integrate with another platform, here is what we are doing to enhance Enter Shaolin for all.
Here’s what we are bringing back:
- Live Chat for improved customer service times
- Dripping the Intro Lessons over 5 days vs. giving access right away
- Weekly Updates sharing what we have shared throughout the week.
Here’s what we are fixing/adding:
- New/Improved Affiliate Platform w/ new creatives
- Easier payment options; changing payment types, more payment options like Apple Pay & Google Pay.
- Improved Checkout Page/Process.
- Reshooting the 5 Day Intro Series
- New Funnels to attract more people to Enter Shaolin
- Improved Onboarding for New Members
- Live Online Training Masterclasses for Wing Chun & Tai Chi
- Monthly Contests & Giveaways
- Members can easily upload their videos for critiques
- More seminars + live streaming option
- Member Spotlights
More changes coming down the road:
- Reshooting more of our ‘old videos’ to enhance the watching/learning/listening experience.
- Our first DVD set on Sil Lum Tao
- Migrating our Membership & LMS to a new platform
- Adding pre-requisites to intermediate and advanced content.
- Adding related videos to courses, to help you learn more.
- Adding quizzes to each training lesson to help with recall & understanding.
- Adding PDF notes for download to lessons.
- Being able to start rewatching a lesson where you left off.
- Adding a search feature to find lessons easier.
If that seems like a lot for two people to accomplish, well so was creating this site back in 2014! Ha! And we are just scratching the surface! 😉
Help Enter Shaolin reach our goals faster!
Thank you in advance for those that have helped us whether sharing, being a member, a Patron, etc. As the saying goes… It takes a village! And we couldn’t have made it this far without each of you!
Thank you all for helping us to keep doing what we do and being able to share the best Kung Fu training online. 🙂
Now, on to your training…
What’s New Inside Enter Shaolin:
=> ACCESS LEVEL: Intro Members
We will be showcasing a new Kung Fu lessons in your Intro NDN members’ area.
This week’s free lesson is a month-long C.O.R.E. Training Routine. Exercising is great to combat stress and anxiety. Stay healthy family!
FREE LESSON OF THE WEEK
=> ACCESS LEVEL: Lite Members & Above
=> ACCESS LEVEL: Junior Members & Above
=> ACCESS LEVEL: Abbot Members Only
ABBOT ONLY TRAINING
Peace, Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. Give us a shoutout in the comments section below, what are you excited about? How are you doing? Let us know!