Hey family, it sure seems like times flies. It feels like it was Monday yesterday. I often ask myself where the heck does the time go. During this time of the year people are running all over the place. It’s important to remember to make time for yourself. A mistake I see people make a lot of times is taking a month off or 2 months off. We are creatures of habit once we stop our habits it can be difficult to start them up again.
So instead of taking time off, shorten the time you spend training. Of course if you can keep to your regular training routine great! But if you can’t I understand just make sure you make some time for your training. This also goes for when you are sick. It’s been my experience that 97% of the time you are never to sick to do Qigong.
In fact in most cases doing Qigong will help you heal up faster.
Oh and before you get to your new training, check out this week’s webinar replay. ????
Watch The Enter Shaolin Webinar Replay:
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior, Abbot, Lite)
Washington D.C. Seminar
Washington D.C. VIP Training
(ACCESS LEVEL: VIP Participants)
Have a great weekend!
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | I Challenge You Part 2 | Raw Vegan Diet - May 26, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Dominion, Cancer, Healing and Kung Fu - May 17, 2019
- Abbot Member John’s First Training Critique - May 17, 2019
- Neigong | Meditation | Internal Power | Controlling Energy - May 13, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Update on Health + New Kung Fu Training - April 30, 2019