Hey Enter Shaolin Family!
First off Happy New Year… We finally have up our clothing line if you haven’t checked it out yet you can do so here. We do plan on holding a Webinar at the end of the month. Well send you the details early next week. Here’s the information on the clothes again for you:
Since we have to order them in advance until we can find a drop-ship clothing company that can meet all of our demands, the sale of clothing for January will be until Jan. 10th.Once all orders are taken, I will then send the totals to our supplier who will then start working on designing the shirts, pants, hoodies, etc.This will take approximately a week to a week and a half. Once received I will be shipping them out to you!
We are offering priority mail through the U.S. Postal Service for both U.S. and International buyers. For those who are buying in larger quantities, we are offering express mail.
Due to the varying of clothing sizes, please follow the below guidelines when deciding whether you need to choose the small, medium, large or boxes options at checkout:
- If you are ordering just a tank or shirt, choose the ‘small box’ option.
- If you are ordering a tank or shirt plus a pair of pants or a hoodie, choose the ‘medium box’ option.
- If you are ordering a tank or shirt plus a pair of pants and a hoodie, then choose the ‘large box’ option.
- If you are ordering 3 hoodies or 3 pairs of pants or 3 large items, choose the ‘large box’ option.
- If you are ordering a large order like 2 shirts, 2 pants and 2 hoodies, please choose the ‘boxes’ option. (Or place two separate orders to save even more money on shipping in this scenario.)
If you have any questions or are unsure of which option you should choose at checkout, please contact us at [email protected]
Here is what’s new at Enter Shaolin this week:
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
- Learn How To Reverse T – Step
- Bil Gee Breakdown – Section 2 Part 1
- Bil Gee Breakdown – Section 2 Part 2