We will however be at a seminar in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania November 14th to the 16th.
We will make sure to put all the film footage up for you when we get back.
Having issues watching the video lessons?
We have users all around the world and what I’m about to share with you has helped the few members that do have slow internet still be able to watch the video lessons. Hopefully, this will work for you too! Our videos are recorded in HD and automatically playback in HD, however there is a way to lower the quality, which speeds up playback.
1. You can right-click with your mouse (control + click for Mac) anywhere on the video to bring up a menu and choose the option ‘SD only’.
See if this takes care of the slow playback for you (this would need to be done for each video you watch).
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
2. If you are still experiencing slow playback, then press play and then pause the video. Give it about a minute, maybe a few, if the video is say 30 minutes long and then press play.
This allows the video playback time to buffer so you can play it back on a slow connection. You may need to pause it longer, however generally the above recommendations are long enough.
Here Are This Weeks Newest Additions…
- Enter Shaolin Update | Perseverance, Patience and Miracles - November 4, 2016
- Enter Shaolin Update | Growing Pains and The Next Phase of Ngo Dac Na 101 - October 21, 2016
- Exclusive Abbot Training – Throwing Proper Hook Punches & Upper Cuts - September 25, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/10/15 - July 10, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/03/15 - July 3, 2015