It’s Jamie coming at you with this weeks updates. So here is what’s going on in Enter Shaolin land… Sifu Larry had surgery last week to remove a ganglion cyst from his wrist that has been hindering him for a few years now. He is a-okay, just in a lot of pain and cannot use his left hand fully yet. For those that pray, please pray for his speedy recovery and thank you in advance!
Due to this and everyone’s hectic schedule during this time of year, we will not be having a webinar. Webinars will resume in January.
In a few days we will be taking orders for Enter Shaolin clothing (hoodies, shirts, tanks and pants), keep your eyes on your inbox for an update/details about this on Sun.
Lots of goodies on the horizons, and there are days that Larry and I feel that there are not enough days in a week or hours in a day to get it all done… Because one idea branches out into multiple tasks all to improve and make it better for you and for us. It’s a labor of love indeed!
Speaking of labor of love… Here is what’s new at Enter Shaolin this week:
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
Ngo Dac Na
Blessings, talk to you soon…
Jamie Pelaez & The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Perseverance, Patience and Miracles - November 4, 2016
- Enter Shaolin Update | Growing Pains and The Next Phase of Ngo Dac Na 101 - October 21, 2016
- Exclusive Abbot Training – Throwing Proper Hook Punches & Upper Cuts - September 25, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/10/15 - July 10, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/03/15 - July 3, 2015