Hey family Sifu Larry here, I just got back from my vacation up to the mountains. I had a good time, it’s the first time that I actually spent and entire vacation doing outdoor activities.
I went mountain biking, canoeing/kayaking, hiking, tree climbing and zip lining. In all the activities I did, I focused on my coordination, balance and endurance.
While I was tree climbing I really felt my martial arts training kick in. I never did anything like that before.
Getting fit isn’t just about looking better, it really is about being able to do the simpler things in life like bending down to pick something up or walking up a flight of steps.
I wanted to get these updates done for you this week. I am going to go ahead and get unpacked talk to you all soon.
Now on to your training…
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Ngo Dac Na
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Abbot Member Daniel’s Training Critique | Rice Trainer Drills - June 28, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | I Challenge You Part 2 | Raw Vegan Diet - May 26, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Dominion, Cancer, Healing and Kung Fu - May 17, 2019
- Abbot Member John’s First Training Critique - May 17, 2019
- Neigong | Meditation | Internal Power | Controlling Energy - May 13, 2019