Depending on their natural pain tolerance and if they are on drugs or are very angry. However make no mistake proper use of pressure points will cause damage to your opponent.
In this Kung Fu lesson online we are demonstrating 3 basic pressure points you can apply to a persons arm. What are pressure points? Points on which you can apply pressure that will weaken the arm due to pain.
Basically what we are using is what we call a drilling technique. The use of pressure points gives you the means to weaken someone, it doesn’t give you the means to beat someone. You can just buy yourself some time by using them until you figure out what to do next.
- Enter Shaolin Update | Perseverance, Patience and Miracles - November 4, 2016
- Enter Shaolin Update | Growing Pains and The Next Phase of Ngo Dac Na 101 - October 21, 2016
- Exclusive Abbot Training – Throwing Proper Hook Punches & Upper Cuts - September 25, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/10/15 - July 10, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/03/15 - July 3, 2015