One of the fundamental aspects of Kung fu training are the stances. In this quick video Sifu Phu Ngo discusses what a Bow and Arrow stance is used for.
The weight distribution of a bow and arrow stance is 70% of the weight on the lead leg and 30% on the rear leg. By doing this you create the ability to have a strong forward stance. What we do is teach you how the stances relate to each other.
If you haven’t yet you can download our FREE ebook and FREE 5 Day Video Course by clicking this link.
- Enter Shaolin Update | Perseverance, Patience and Miracles - November 4, 2016
- Enter Shaolin Update | Growing Pains and The Next Phase of Ngo Dac Na 101 - October 21, 2016
- Exclusive Abbot Training – Throwing Proper Hook Punches & Upper Cuts - September 25, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/10/15 - July 10, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/03/15 - July 3, 2015