Hey family, how are you?
I hope everything is well with you and yours. We’ve had quite a few technical difficulties this past week and thankfully the kinks are all worked out now! 🙂
This week we decided to do a video update as there is a lot on the horizon here at Enter Shaolin and I wanted to cover some of the biggest hangups people have with utilizing Enter Shaolin when it comes to navigating the site and how to overcome them to get the most our of your membership.
We also shared this on our Enter Shaolin YouTube page to be able to provide another avenue for others to see what’s going on behind the scenes. 🙂
Watch this week’s video update here:
Highlights covered in this week’s video update:
- Next week we will be accepting bitcoin as a form of payment, thanks to our sponsors, BTC kaufen mit PayPal.
- Thursday Dec. 14th at 9pm EST, we will be having our first affiliate webinar.
- Not an affiliate, but want to be? Join here: https://entershaolin.com/ambassador
(All affiliates will be emailed with a link to register for the webinars.)
- Tuesday Dec. 26th, at 9pm EST, we will start up another live Q&A session.
(When we get closer to that date, we will email everyone a registration for the webinar.)
- The importance of stating engaged with weekly updates webinars, etc. whether live or the replays.
- We will be revamping the FAQ section, error page and the NDN Intro page.
- There will be a new member orientation webinar to help onboard new members on how to best utilize Enter Shaolin.
- How to find the ebook and other Intro material.
- How to use the Ngo Dac Na 10 course.
This week is a review week, so check out the past week’s lessons to freshen up and practice some more. Before you revisit the past several weeks of training, check out this week’s webinar replay. We enjoyed answering everyone’s questions and also addressed a comment left on one of our YouTube videos. Our member’s that watched the webinar live, loved it. So enjoy!
Watch this week’s Enter Shaolin Q&A Replay:
Now on to your review…
- Enter Shaolin Update | How to use Enter Shaolin’s Slack Chat
(November 17, 2017)
- Enter Shaolin Update | Giving Thanks + Webinar Replay
(November 24, 2017)
- Enter Shaolin Update | Weekly Webinar Replay | Taking Time Out For Yourself
(December 1, 2017)
Before you, go give us a shout out in the comments section and let us know what new features you are excited about most and how you are doing! Talk to you soon. 🙂
Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
Brian Yetzke says
There we go got ya now finally logged in
Sije Jamie Pelaez says
Allan Gauthier says
Great weekend Update. 🙂 Thank you
Sije Jamie Pelaez says
Glad you enjoyed it!