Hey family, how are you? I can’t believe this week has already come and gone. I got my storage shed cleaned out, now just to get fully unpacked! I’ve also started working on adding some sound proofing to help us eliminate the echo in the Kwoon when filming. When we removed the carpet and put in bamboo flooring, we didn’t think about how the much needed to be replaced carpet was helping to deaden the echo… That increased our renovation budget by another grand.
The more we get done, the more we realize what all is needed to have the complete project done, whether renovating our getting equipment to improve our sound, lighting, film etc.
Just when we think we’ve got it pinned down, we find out there’s still quite a bit to go in order to fully grow.
How can you help? I am glad you asked… 😉 If you want to help us eliminate some of these costs and accelerate Enter Shaolin’s growth, we’d be beyond grateful for your extra support family!
Love what we do here at Enter Shaolin? Here’s how to help:
- Become one of our Patrons: www.patreon.com/EnterShaolin
- Want some Enter Shaolin gear go here: www.entershaolin.com/recommended
- Shop on Amazon? Use our affiliate link when you shop: www.entershaolin.com/amazon
Thank you in advance for your extra help family! We couldn’t have gotten this far without you! 🙂
We also had a great webinar today where we tested out going live on Facebook as well as YouTube and our webinar platform. For the most part it went really well, check it out below…
Watch Enter Shaolin Q&A Webinar Replay:
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
=> Let me know in the comments section, what your favorite part of this week’s webinar is!
Before you get to this week’s training, I wanted to share how to best utilize our Slack Chat until I can make a more official training guide. 😉
This will be our quick and dirty guide to help you get the most out of the Enter Shaolin chat.
Not in our Slack chat, yet? Members can get invited here: www.entershaolin.com/chat (must be logged in)
Not a member yet? Join us here: www.entershaolin.com/join
Before we go on to the guide…
Why Join Enter Shaolin’s Chat?
- It’s a free resource to engage more with others on a similar journey.
- Possibly find a training partner or two.
- Stay in the loop and be more motivated to train.
Now on to the quick and dirty guide…
How to use Enter Shaolin’s Slack Chat:
You can also find plenty of how to use Slack tips right here. (Make sure to save this page to your bookmarks!) Each section will show you how to use the web version, desktop app and/or the phone app. We also have a #slacktips channel to help with the most important pointers too. The graphic below really points to the main things you need to know to utilize the chat.
The biggest things to remember when using Slack are:
- Use a username with at least your first name and add a photo, it makes it more friendly and easier to engage with each other.
- Engage on a regular basis to get the most out of it.
- Say hello in the #welcome channel when you first join to let us know a little about yourself.
- #Announcements are for Sifu Larry or myself to make announcements about webinars, seminars, weekly updates, etc.
- Use the ‘start a thread’ option shown above to respond to others’ messages to keep each channel clean and easy to follow.
- Utilize the channels to make the most of the chat, for instance share your victories and challenges of training in #kungfujourney and @channel everyone in #findpartner with your request for a training partner.
- If you are just chatting up and shooting the breeze, consider going off thread and using the Direct Message option (also shown above).
- Have fun!
We hope to see a lot more members interacting and enjoying the Slack chat with us soon!
Now on to your training…
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior, Abbot, Lite)
Washington D.C. Seminar
Washington D.C. VIP Training
(ACCESS LEVEL: VIP Participants)
Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. If you missed last week’s update you can catch it here: Enter Shaolin Update | How do you invest in your growth?
P.P.S. How are you doing this week, what was your favorite part about this week’s update? Let me know in the comments section below! 🙂