Hey family, I hope all of you are doing well. For us thus far 2019 has a been a bit difficult. The past couple of weeks we were battling illnesses… Nobody likes being sick and it really slows you down. The good news is we are both feeling better. We have spent this week getting organized and getting ready to go full steam ahead on our plans.
So here’s what’s going on behind the scenes:
- Preparing to bring in 2 new team members in to help us expand.
- Getting ready to start filming DVD’s
- Bringing our video production to a more professional level
- Redesigning the site
- Planning our next seminar
- And much more…
Sije Jamie has been diligently working on ways to make us more organized, lord knows I have terrible organizational skills. So I need to say kudos to her, I opened up my desk drawer I could find stuff and she found all kinds of things I’ve been looking for, for a while! So that was where that was… LOL 🙂
Getting more organized will help us to be more efficient moving forward.
Speaking of organizing, we need your help with planning our next event. We had about 11 people respond last time, but there’s like 400 of you, so we could use to hear from at least another 100 more, the more the merrier! This is your training, this is your life, so chime in (if you haven’t already), so we can better serve you!
CAST YOUR VOTE…
This week we finally got Sifu Phu back in the Studio.
WATCH | Your Kung Fu Q&A Webinar:
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior, Abbot)
Ngo Dac Na
Enter Shaolin Seminars
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior, Lite, Abbot)
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Personal Development Through Martial Arts Training | Enter Shaolin Updates - September 22, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | 10 Life Hacks To A Better Life - August 31, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Weekly Update | Growing And Learning - August 23, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Weekly Update | Getting Back Into The Flow Of Things - August 10, 2019
- Abbot Member Richard’s First Sil Lum Tao Critique - August 5, 2019