Hey family, how are you? I hope well and safe! We are having some crazy weather today, it’s called a nor’easter turned bomb cyclone. Sounds crazy, right? Prayers up for those that have lost loved ones and are without power right now.
Due to this unpredictable weather we are going to keep this week’s update shorter. We had a podcast planned for you, but had to cancel it due to this wild weather.
Instead we figured it would be a great time to look back at a previous podcast that deals with the importance of attending seminars and how they help you grow.
Some people dismiss the power of seminars for their growth and creating lifelong connections. We share our personal experiences with you and more.
Watch The Importance of Attending Seminars:
Or listen to it here:
Speaking of seminars… There is still time to register for our next one.
Get all the details and register here: www.entershaolin.com/seminar
Do you attend seminars for your passion, hobbies, etc.? If so, how have they helped you? Share in the comments below!
Now on to your training…
Watch Tuesday’s 9pm EST Kung Fu Q&A Webinar Replay:
Watch Friday’s 11am EST Kung Fu Q&A Webinar Replay:
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Ngo Dac Na
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior, Abbot and Lite)
Peace, Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Lots of New Training, Ambassador Update + New Training! - August 4, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Ambassador Program, Next Seminar + New Training - July 20, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Inside Patreon, New Music & Inside A Private Kung Fu Lesson + More - June 29, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Summer Plans, Goals & Changes On The Horizon - June 22, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Meditation Monday, C.O.R.E. Training Challenge, Chunking Your Why + More - June 15, 2018