Hey family, how are you? We hope you are doing AMAZING!
We had a wild week that was like riding a roller coaster! Things broke, some got fixed, some we are left holding the pieces wondering how some companies stay in business… To some personal family challenges that I will share more about once I have some definitive answers.
Lets just say it’s been challenging and interesting week familia!
Some goals we are working on for Enter Shaolin this upcoming month is:
1. Scheduling out next seminar, dates, location, etc.
2. Getting more lighting.
3. Solving some sound quirks we have been dealing with, with out new mic. Some new equipment is in transit!
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
4. Reducing bloat on the site, to help speed it up.
5. Refine our main lead magnet funnel.
6. Start building our product for the MPower Summit.
7. Staying consistent with things that enrich our mind, body and spirit to solidify these habits and get through #1 through #6. 😉
Speaking of enriching out mind, body and spirit, we released our latest podcast covering our intermittent fast journey. I hope you enjoy are transparent silly light-heartedness.
Sifu Larry is down 12 pounds and I am down 5 pounds. Next time, I will provide measurements too. While I jest about weight, for me it’s more about body composition and getting to a healthy fat to muscle ratio and the size I’ve always felt most comfortable at in my adult body which is a size 7.
We will share more about that in our 2nd month follow up. Hopefully we can get Abbot brother Dr. Marlon Twyman to come on one of our next podcasts to share from a doctors perspective of the benefits of Intermittent Fasting.
Enjoy Podcast Episode 6 | Intermittent Fasting Observations Month 1:
Speaking of challenges… We were testing different routers, because we believe after talking to Zoom about our hit and miss video quality on the webinars that it was because my computer was switching to the old router when I rebooted it vs. the new one.
Long story short we have been testing out a new one and I have to shutdown and move my computer when we do the webinars. So I switched to the right router this time, and well we still don’t know of it will solve the issue 100%, because Sifu Larry forgot he was uploading videos to our online storage aka hogging tons of bandwidth while we were doing the webinar. Sooooo sorry family… This week’s replay also isn’t as clear as it should be. ROFL!
Next week we will get it right and we are getting a long ethernet cord just to really kick it up a notch! Plus I’ll make sure to remind Sifu Larry to pause uploads before the webinar, so we will be good to go next week. Whoop! 😉
Thankfully the connection doesn’t take away from the message. One of our family members Domenic said it was the best webinar yet. Let us know in the comments below this post family, if and why you agree. 😉
As we keep going, we will get better and better, just like when you keep training, you will keep improving more and more too.
Watch The Enter Shaolin Member Q&A Webinar Replay:
Now on to your training…
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
Ngo Dac Na
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Exclusive Abbot Training
(ACCESS LEVEL: Abbot)
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. We will be sending out a poll early next week with attentive dates and locations of our next seminar, so you help us decide!
- Enter Shaolin Update | Finding Healing + Birthday Sale - May 10, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | An Update On My Friend Plus New Kung Fu Training - April 19, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Healing Journey, Prayer Requests + Review Week - April 12, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Patience Is A Virtue - March 9, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Healing Qigong Reflections + Review Week - February 17, 2019