Hey family, hope everyone had a good week. We where hoping to have the Ngo Dac Na 101 course ready for you.
Jamie worked really hard this week. I am actually pretty excited to get all of this out to you because it really looks awesome. However she left today to visit her family and well she ran out of time.
The reason for the delay is, releasing the course isn’t as easy as just putting up the pages. Not only will you be getting a new course you are also going to get a new members area layout.
Jamie will be back Tuesday next week and we will be back to our regular schedule Wednesday.
We put a new video on YouTube this week.
Next week you will be getting a more detailed breakdown of this Muk Jong technique in your membership.
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
In the meantime I have this weeks lessons ready for you. 🙂
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Women’s Self Defense
Exclusive Abbot Training
Talk to you soon,
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Dominion, Cancer, Healing and Kung Fu - May 17, 2019
- Abbot Member John’s First Training Critique - May 17, 2019
- Neigong | Meditation | Internal Power | Controlling Energy - May 13, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Update on Health + New Kung Fu Training - April 30, 2019
- Abbot Member Melani’s Qigong Critique - April 20, 2019