Hey family, hope everyone had a good week. We where hoping to have the Ngo Dac Na 101 course ready for you.
Jamie worked really hard this week. I am actually pretty excited to get all of this out to you because it really looks awesome. However she left today to visit her family and well she ran out of time.
The reason for the delay is, releasing the course isn’t as easy as just putting up the pages. Not only will you be getting a new course you are also going to get a new members area layout.
Jamie will be back Tuesday next week and we will be back to our regular schedule Wednesday.
We put a new video on YouTube this week.
Next week you will be getting a more detailed breakdown of this Muk Jong technique in your membership.
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
In the meantime I have this weeks lessons ready for you. 🙂
Now on to your training…
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Women’s Self Defense
Exclusive Abbot Training
Talk to you soon,
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Abbot Request Rooting Explanation For Sverre - April 24, 2020
- Abbot Member Daniel’s 3rd Rice Trainer Critique - April 24, 2020
- Kung Fu Webinar Replay 3-06-20 - April 17, 2020
- Kung Fu Training Weekly Q&A Martial Arts 2-28-20 Replay - March 26, 2020
- Kung Fu Training Weekly Q&A Martial Arts 2-21-20 - March 25, 2020