Hey family! How are you?
I can’t tell you how excited I am to have the seminar info page up but also, the link to reserve your hotel room as well as the ability to purchase your ticket for the event! I have spent more hours than I care to count on getting this all tied in and up and running. It’s been trying, but the end result is so worth it.
We changed up a few things to help fans, members and Ambassadors to get the most out of this event.
- If a spouse, child (age 14+), parent, student or training partner wants to train with you, they can join you at a great discount.
– Simply choose your ticket (fan or member), then choose the appropriate ticket options for them in the drop down.
- We normally have breakfast on us, but to speed up break times for lunch on Saturday we are doing a catered lunch in the room instead and a catered snack break on Sunday.
- Ambassadors can earn 10% for any seminar attendees they refer. (check your inbox for directions on how to get your custom link set up for the event to promote.)
- We are offering an early bird special for the next week or until we run out of early bird tickets.
- Abbots can still earn a discount on tickets at full price, but since early bird tickets are such a steep discount, we can’t afford an additional discount on top of the Early bird special.
- You actually get a ticket to print out, no worries if you forget it, we will still let you in. 😉
- More training hours for VIP and attendees. Plus VIPs will have their session on 1 day (Friday) vs. being split up on Sat. & Sun. to get the most out of their training & time with us.
To our Ambassadors, we were talking about having a special Ambassador brunch/mastermind on Friday before the event starts for our VIPs… If you are interested in that, let us know in the comments!
We will be putting out a video next week that will explain more on what to expect at this next event. One thing is for sure, you won’t want to miss it. And for you International peeps we are close to 2 major airports one being an International one.
We get a lot of people asking us to come to them which we would love to do one day when we have the funds to do so, but until then why not come to us? We have been to other martial art conferences where people from every continent except Antartica showed up and didn’t teach a quarter of what you will learn at one of our seminars. No joke, if you love what you are learning from us here, you owe it to yourself to come to one of our events and experience it face to face.
You seriously deserve it!
As always, if you need any help, got questions, etc… We are here for you, just let us know in the comments below or shoot us an email. 🙂
Besides being able to register for the seminar. We also got some great new training for you this week as well as a new webinar replay!
WATCH | Friday’s Q&A Webinar:
There were lots of great questions, laughter and fun. You know we can’t make it through a whole webinar without pain, laughter and learning, right?!? Enjoy!
Before you head off to your training, say hello in the comments section below this post and let us know how you are doing, if you are coming to the seminar and if you have any questions!
Now on to your training…
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior & Abbot)
Ngo Dac Na
Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Qigong for Wellness, Sifu Phu Interview, Webinar Replays Plus New Training - November 9, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Finding Peace In The Storms of Life | Part 1 - October 12, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Review Week + Seminar Sale Extension - October 6, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Seminar Registration is Open - September 7, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Our Next Seminar, Ambassador Time + New Kung Fu Training - August 17, 2018