Hey Enter Shaolin Family!
This month is going to be a busy month. We are doing some serious spring cleaning here at Enter Shaolin.
Here are some of our goals we pray we will be blessed with meeting by May 1st, which will be the end of our 1st anniversary!
- Add a live support chat option so when Sifu Larry or myself are online you can get help right away.
- A way to leave an audio testimonial and leave voice messages when we are offline.
- Open up our Introduction to Ngo Dac Na 101 course. Which will be a structured course to help you understand more of what we are about here at Enter Shaolin and help you harness the skills you need to take your preferred style to the next level.
- Clean up the members area homepage and training page. I am always looking at ways to better organize the information we have for you. We want to make your time at Enter Shaolin simple and easy to follow through. We are always looking at ways to improve the site for you.
- Start having mp3 audio files available for all new lessons. We will also be working on going back and adding them to old ones. This last part will be something we work on throughout the overcoming months as we have at least 270 lessons to go back and work on! 🙂
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
There are a few other things we would like to see get done, however we know we only have 24 hours in each day and the clock is ticking. Just know Sifu Larry and I are working hard behind the scenes to get these things done for you.
In life you should always strive to be more. You should do evaluations quarterly of your progress. What have you improved on, what areas still need improving?
Do you evaluate yourself from time to time, why or why not? If you do, how has doing so helped you in your life?
Always be learning and growing family. We will never be perfect, however we should always be in a state of perfecting to be the best us possible. 🙂
Now on to your training…
Here is what’s new at Enter Shaolin this week:
Blessings & Happy Training,
& The Enter Shaolin Familty
- Enter Shaolin Update | Health & Seminar Update + Quick Training Tips - July 28, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Sifu Larry’s Surgery Update + New Training - July 21, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Seminar Registration Update + New Training - June 15, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Finding Healing + Birthday Sale - May 10, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | An Update On My Friend Plus New Kung Fu Training - April 19, 2019