Hey Family, before we get into this week’s updates we want to let you know Jamie, myself and our families are going camping for 5 days in Assateague, Maryland. We are excited to unplug and get sometime to be out in nature with our families.
While we are unplugged we will still be checking in on customer service, comments and technical support at least once a day. Thankfully, there is a little wifi spot close to the campgrounds, so no worries about connection. 🙂
Next week there still will be new lessons per usual. We made sure to have that taken care of in advance, so you won’t have to miss a beat in your training.
This is Jamie and her daughter’s first time joining my family on this trip. We have been going there off and on for the past 12 years. There are wild ponies and deer galore, plus we are right by the beach.
Jamie and I are looking forward to doing some Qigong and Tai Chi flowing off the energy of the waves.
We look forward to sharing our adventures with you when we get back. Hope you have a great weekend!
Now on to your training…
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Women’s Self Defense
Ngo Dac Na
Exclusive Abbot Only Training
- Fair Lady Shuttles Breakdown* Only Abbot (lifetime) members can access this.
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | What Happens In Vegas Doesn’t Stay In Vegas - November 8, 2019
- Melani’s Ground Fighting Critique - October 28, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Does What Happens In Vegas Stay In Vegas? - October 22, 2019
- Personal Development Through Martial Arts Training | Enter Shaolin Updates - September 22, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | 10 Life Hacks To A Better Life - August 31, 2019