We just got in about an hour ago, unpacked the vehicles and started writing this update. We checked in daily with everyone, which wasn’t as easy as it had been for Larry and his family in the past.
The wifi spot no longer existed and our cell phones were going in and out of service. However, despite the crazy signal issues, we were able to check in daily to see if any one needed any help.
Assateague, Maryland was beautiful, so beautiful my daughter asked if we could move there. I cannot blame her, I had that thought a few times myself. It reminded me of some of my favorite parts of home back in Florida like Fort De Soto.
We loved it so much, I tried to convince Sifu Larry we should move Enter Shaolin there. 😉
I will share some fun stories and photos with you in next week’s updates.
We look forward to hearing how your training is going. If you need anything just email us or if it is about a specific lesson, comment in the comment section below the lesson.
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
Talk to you soon…
Now on with your training!
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Ngo Dac Na
Blessings & Happy Training,
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Sije Jamie is Back + Seminar Ticket Giveaway - September 8, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Health & Seminar Update + Quick Training Tips - July 28, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Sifu Larry’s Surgery Update + New Training - July 21, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Seminar Registration Update + New Training - June 15, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Finding Healing + Birthday Sale - May 10, 2019