We pay attention to our YouTube subscribers. We try and address the questions that come to us.
If you have any questions you would like answered be sure to leave it to us in the comment section below. In this free kung fu lesson Sifu Phu Ngo teaches you how to escape a double gripping situation.
What’s great about this technique is that it really only takes a few minutes to learn.
Especially pay attention to the part where he is talking about moving your both your arms at once. It’s a great kung fu technique that confuses your opponents brain.
We would love your help spreading the word about us. Underneath this post you will find some share buttons if you wouldn’t mind we would appreciate the share.
We hope you enjoy this free kung fu lesson online. If you enjoyed it and you are craving more stuff from us. Make sure you get our FREE 5 – Day Video Course & Ebook Here
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
- Enter Shaolin Update | 10 Life Hacks To A Better Life - August 31, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Weekly Update | Growing And Learning - August 23, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Weekly Update | Getting Back Into The Flow Of Things - August 10, 2019
- Abbot Member Richard’s First Sil Lum Tao Critique - August 5, 2019
- Abbot Member Daniel’s Training Critique | Rice Trainer Drills - June 28, 2019