We pay attention to our YouTube subscribers. We try and address the questions that come to us.
If you have any questions you would like answered be sure to leave it to us in the comment section below. In this free kung fu lesson Sifu Phu Ngo teaches you how to escape a double gripping situation.
What’s great about this technique is that it really only takes a few minutes to learn.
Especially pay attention to the part where he is talking about moving your both your arms at once. It’s a great kung fu technique that confuses your opponents brain.
We would love your help spreading the word about us. Underneath this post you will find some share buttons if you wouldn’t mind we would appreciate the share.
We hope you enjoy this free kung fu lesson online. If you enjoyed it and you are craving more stuff from us. Make sure you get our FREE 5 – Day Video Course & Ebook Here
- Washington D.C. Seminar 2018 - December 14, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Seminar Survey, New Q&A Webinar, The Leopard Whip and New Training - December 7, 2018
- Abbot Member Daniel’s Training Critique | Second Sil Lum Tao Critique - November 9, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Tunnel Vision Can Halt Your Training Progress - October 27, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Winning The War Against Stress - October 19, 2018