Hey family, I am going to keep this week’s update short and sweet as our kiddos have a Wushu test tonight. Speaking of, Jamie got a question from Abbot member Bob asking about why we don’t do belts. The short is originally there were no belt systems in Kung Fu. Sifu Phu has been teaching since he was 19, he’s now 44 1/2 years old and has never had a belt system. We will share more about this in an upcoming podcast or maybe in next week’s webinar. 😉
Speaking of brother Bob, check out his latest post here: My Kung Fu Journey | Qigong Feelings, C.O.R.E. Training Modifications & The Perfect Punching Bag
Make sure to give it some love and comment on it!
Sifu Phu is back from Israel, so in this week’s member webinar we were able to have him here live with us. There’s lots of great content so when you have an hour to dig in, definitely do so!
Watch the replay of this week’s Member Q&A here:
Also we added another quick training tip to Instagram this week.
Check out how to use the hammer fist to counter a front kick:
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
Enjoy your weekend and your training family!
Now on to your training…
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Ngo Dac Na
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Weekly Update | Getting Back Into The Flow Of Things - August 10, 2019
- Abbot Member Richard’s First Sil Lum Tao Critique - August 5, 2019
- Abbot Member Daniel’s Training Critique | Rice Trainer Drills - June 28, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | I Challenge You Part 2 | Raw Vegan Diet - May 26, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Dominion, Cancer, Healing and Kung Fu - May 17, 2019