Hey family, how are you? We hope well!
This week’s update is going to be short and sweet but still jammed pack with great knowledge and training. Sije Jamie and I have been scrambling to get several things in place to take Enter Shaolin to the next level.
First… The Tai Chi seminar page is up and ready for you to start registering.
Also, in today’s webinar we mentioned two more Kung Fu books besides the ones listed here (Top 5 Kung Fu Movies and Kung Fu Books) that we also enjoy!
Here are two more Kung Fu books you should read…
1. Kung Fu: History, Philosophy, and Technique
2. T’ai Chi According to the I Ching: Embodying the Principles of the Book of Changes
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
Watch Tuesday’s 9pm EST Kung Fu Q&A Webinar Replay:
Watch Friday’s 11am EST Kung Fu Q&A Webinar Replay:
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. If you buy any of the products we recommend, thank you in advance as we may get a small affiliate commission for your purchase. ????
- Enter Shaolin Update | 10 Life Hacks To A Better Life - August 31, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Weekly Update | Growing And Learning - August 23, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Weekly Update | Getting Back Into The Flow Of Things - August 10, 2019
- Abbot Member Richard’s First Sil Lum Tao Critique - August 5, 2019
- Abbot Member Daniel’s Training Critique | Rice Trainer Drills - June 28, 2019