Hey family, how are you? We hope well!
This week’s update is going to be short and sweet but still jammed pack with great knowledge and training. Sije Jamie and I have been scrambling to get several things in place to take Enter Shaolin to the next level.
First… The Tai Chi seminar page is up and ready for you to start registering.
Also, in today’s webinar we mentioned two more Kung Fu books besides the ones listed here (Top 5 Kung Fu Movies and Kung Fu Books) that we also enjoy!
Here are two more Kung Fu books you should read…
1. Kung Fu: History, Philosophy, and Technique
2. T’ai Chi According to the I Ching: Embodying the Principles of the Book of Changes
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
Watch Tuesday’s 9pm EST Kung Fu Q&A Webinar Replay:
Watch Friday’s 11am EST Kung Fu Q&A Webinar Replay:
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. If you buy any of the products we recommend, thank you in advance as we may get a small affiliate commission for your purchase. ????
- Enter Shaolin Update | Don’t Wait Till Tomorrow - December 26, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Being Reborn - November 26, 2019
- Honsdale PA 2019 Seminar - November 25, 2019
- Abbot Member Daniel’s Rice Trainer Critique - November 25, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | What Happens In Vegas Doesn’t Stay In Vegas - November 8, 2019