Hey family, how are you? We hope well!
This week’s update is going to be short and sweet but still jammed pack with great knowledge and training. Sije Jamie and I have been scrambling to get several things in place to take Enter Shaolin to the next level.
First… The Tai Chi seminar page is up and ready for you to start registering.
Also, in today’s webinar we mentioned two more Kung Fu books besides the ones listed here (Top 5 Kung Fu Movies and Kung Fu Books) that we also enjoy!
Here are two more Kung Fu books you should read…
1. Kung Fu: History, Philosophy, and Technique
2. T’ai Chi According to the I Ching: Embodying the Principles of the Book of Changes
Watch Tuesday’s 9pm EST Kung Fu Q&A Webinar Replay:
Watch Friday’s 11am EST Kung Fu Q&A Webinar Replay:
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. If you buy any of the products we recommend, thank you in advance as we may get a small affiliate commission for your purchase. ????
- Abbot Member Greg’s First Training Critique | Tai Chi - March 22, 2019
- The Difference Between Qigong And Neigong - March 17, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Are You At Your Breaking Point? - March 15, 2019
- The Difference Between The Wing Chun Tuk Sao And Kao Sao - March 14, 2019
- Does Chin Na Joint Locking Work? - March 11, 2019