Hey family, how are you? This week we have a video update for you, some awesome training, a webinar replay and some other goodies like our Sifus sharing some of their favorite Kung Fu related books and movies!
If you missed last week’s update, you can access it here: 3 Ways To Boost Your Immune System + Webinar Replay
Now on to this week’s update…
Watch Enter Shaolin’s Weekly Update Here:
Highlights covered in this week’s video update:
- Our Amazon links are now more user friendly for more of our worldwide Enter Shaolin family.
- We’ve removed the forum, but no worries the Slack chat isn’t going anywhere!
- 2/3 of your training can be done solo as well as online and what that 1/3 is that can’t.
- Who the Ngo Dac Na teaching certifications are for.
- Where to find the VIP training and what lessons are currently available.
- What the VIP training is, who can access it and what to expect.
- How to find out recommended gear/tools, clothing, books and more, etc.
Before you get to the Q&A replay and the new training this week, I asked both Sifus to share something Kung Fu related. I asked Sifu Phu to share his top 5 Kung Fu movies and for Sifu Larry to share his top 5 Kung Fu books. I hope you enjoy getting a sneak peek into some of their favs as I have! Let us know what your favorites are and if you have already watched or read any of these. 🙂
Sifu Phu’s Top 5 Kung Fu Movies
1. Ip Man
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
2. Shaolin vs Lama
3. Shaolin Challenges Ninja
4. Warriors Two
5. The Prodigal Son
What’s your favorite Kung Fu movie? Share with us in the comments section!
Sifu Larry’s Top 5 Kung Fu Books
1. Tao of Jeet Kune Do by Bruce Lee
2. Tai Chi Classics by Waysun Liao
3. Wing Chun Kung Fu: Traditional Chinese Kung Fu for Self-Defense and Health by Ip Man
4. The Big Book of Tai Chi by Frantzis Bruce Lee
5. Analysis of Shaolin Chin Na by Dr. Yang Jwing-Ming
What’s your favorite Kung Fu book? Share with us in the comments section!
Check out this week’s Kung Fu Q&A Replay:
Now on to your training…
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
Ngo Dac Na
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. If you buy any of the products we recommend, thank you in advance as we may get a small affiliate commission for your purchase. ????
- Enter Shaolin Update | Our 6th Birthday & Where We Are Growing - May 1, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Coronavirus ‘Covid-19’ Lockdown + Online Kung Fu Training - March 23, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Next Seminar and Live Online Kung Fu Classes - February 8, 2020
- Enter Shaolin Update | Sije Jamie is Back + Seminar Ticket Giveaway - September 8, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Health & Seminar Update + Quick Training Tips - July 28, 2019