Hey family, how are you? This week we have a video update for you, some awesome training, a webinar replay and some other goodies like our Sifus sharing some of their favorite Kung Fu related books and movies!
If you missed last week’s update, you can access it here: 3 Ways To Boost Your Immune System + Webinar Replay
Now on to this week’s update…
Watch Enter Shaolin’s Weekly Update Here:
Highlights covered in this week’s video update:
- Our Amazon links are now more user friendly for more of our worldwide Enter Shaolin family.
- We’ve removed the forum, but no worries the Slack chat isn’t going anywhere!
- 2/3 of your training can be done solo as well as online and what that 1/3 is that can’t.
- Who the Ngo Dac Na teaching certifications are for.
- Where to find the VIP training and what lessons are currently available.
- What the VIP training is, who can access it and what to expect.
- How to find out recommended gear/tools, clothing, books and more, etc.
Before you get to the Q&A replay and the new training this week, I asked both Sifus to share something Kung Fu related. I asked Sifu Phu to share his top 5 Kung Fu movies and for Sifu Larry to share his top 5 Kung Fu books. I hope you enjoy getting a sneak peek into some of their favs as I have! Let us know what your favorites are and if you have already watched or read any of these. 🙂
Sifu Phu’s Top 5 Kung Fu Movies
1. Ip Man
Click here to get your own copy of Ip Man.
2. Shaolin vs Lama
Click here to get your own copy of Shaolin vs Lama.
3. Shaolin Challenges Ninja
Click here to get your own copy of Shaolin Challenges Ninja.
4. Warriors Two
Click here to get your own copy of Warriors Two.
5. The Prodigal Son
Click here to get your own copy of The Prodigal Son.
What’s your favorite Kung Fu movie? Share with us in the comments section!
Sifu Larry’s Top 5 Kung Fu Books
1. Tao of Jeet Kune Do by Bruce Lee
Click here to get your own copy of the Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
2. Tai Chi Classics by Waysun Liao
Click here to get your own copy of the Tai Chi Classics.
3. Wing Chun Kung Fu: Traditional Chinese Kung Fu for Self-Defense and Health by Ip Man
Click here to get your own copy of the Wing Chun Kung Fu.
4. The Big Book of Tai Chi by Frantzis Bruce Lee
Click here to get your own copy of the The Big Book of Tai Chi.
5. Analysis of Shaolin Chin Na by Dr. Yang Jwing-Ming
Click here to get your own copy of the Analysis of Shaolin Chin Na.
What’s your favorite Kung Fu book? Share with us in the comments section!
Check out this week’s Kung Fu Q&A Replay:
Now on to your training…
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
Ngo Dac Na
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. If you buy any of the products we recommend, thank you in advance as we may get a small affiliate commission for your purchase. ????
Alain G says
Great week update and great webinar!
Question to Sifu Phu; are you able to see are feeling the universal energy?
Frenchy Lite member from Montreal.
Sije Jamie Pelaez says
Great stuff brother, I will add this to this week’s webinar question. 🙂 Also your name on the site is Alain, does it need to be changed to Allan?
Andrew H says
Hey Family, I like a lot of movies, and I am a big fan of Donnie Yen. I liked Flash Point and Kung Fu Killer. I also have always liked Jackie Chan. Thanks for the suggestions. I have seen the IP Man movies, but not the others. – Andrew
Sifu Larry Rivera says
Virginia M says
“Ip Man” and its sequels are some of my favorite kung fu movies of all time! I love Donnie Yen and he is great in these. They really taught me a bit about how Wing Chun differs from other styles.
Haven’t seen the others but I added them to my list 🙂