Hey family! How has your week been? Enter Shaolin had it’s 3rd birthday on May 1st. We’ve also been busy fixing things on the back end and working on raising the funds to put some finishing touched on equipment and the website. I am personally looking forward to my Sabbath day of rest tomorrow. Sunday I will be back at it, I’ve also been working extra hours a lot the past 3-4 weeks, the days are starting to mesh together a bit! LOL!
Back to our 3rd birthday, what an adventure it has been and if you are not sure how Enter Shaolin started watch our podcast Episode 1 to get the full scoop here! It’s been a wild adventure and a dream come true!
Here is a special thank you video from us to you:
Sifu Larry and I are going strong on being back in full swing of exercising and training, boy does it feel good too! We also have been bone conditioning 1x a week. And for those following our journey we are still intermittent fasting, yesterday marked week 3 down. We will be doing a podcast on our first month this upcoming week.
Find our how Bob get over health challenges and time excuses plus we chat about belt systems and so much more!
Watch “How To Get Past Health and Time Challenges In Martial Arts” here:
Or you can listen To “How To Get Past Health and Time Challenges In Martial Arts” here:
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
14 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Your Membership
1. Check your inbox at least once a week to stay in the know. We email the weekly updates every Friday.
- Learn what new training is available.
- Get access to replays of webinars and podcasts.
- Know what’s going on behind the scenes of Enter Shaolin.
- Learn about seminars and more.
- Comment on them to let us know how you are and hold yourself accountable.
- Share them on your favorite social networks to share the knowledge and help others.
- Got a question on a lesson? Utilize the comment section below that lesson to get help from one of our awesome Sifus or even me depending on what it’s about!
- Comment on the weekly updates to stay engaged and accountable.
- To get access to our slack chat, get access here: www.entershaolin.com/chat
- Access the forum here: www.entershaolin.com/forum
- These are both great ways to stay in the loop, share your journey, get to know other members, get extra help and maybe even find a partner to train with!
- Schedule your complimentary one here: www.entershaolin.com/schedule
- Get training suggestions to meet your goals.
- Get a tour of the site if you need help navigating the training.
- Ask questions and have a few laughs too. 🙂
5. Attend the member Q&A webinar every Friday at 11am EST.
- Register here to attend the member Q&A webinar.
- Ask questions live or can’t make it? No problem just email your questions before Friday here.
- Get to hang out and get to know other Enter Shaolin Family
- One-on-one help.
- You can also share your video feed and get live critiques even if you are not an Abbot. 😉
6. Take the Ngo Dac Na 101 course.
- Whether you came to Enter Shaolin for just Wing Chun, Tai Chi, etc. trust me you won’t be disappointed and it will increase your skill, health and so much more.
- Utilize the quizzes, assignments and the critiques to further retain and perfect your art.
7. Training Hall
- Add to your NDN 101 course with the Training Hall.
- Bonus Tip: Even if you are here for something else, learn Qigong, Tai Chi and Ngo Dac Na…
They will seriously improve whatever else you do even outside of martial arts! 😉
8. Got a tech, billing related issue or need help with something else?
- Check the FAQ here: www.entershaolin.com/faq
- Still need answers? No worries, contact us here: www.entershaolin.com/contact
9. Abbot members utilize your rewards!
- Submit your monthly critiques or at least bi-monthly, they help and are a great asset to you.
- Got an idea for a training video? Make sure to submit them!
10. Not an Abbot Member? You can still get critiques here’s how:
- Be on the member’s Q&A webinar with a webcam ready to go. (link in yesterday’s email aka part 1)
- Utilize the every 3 month critique in the NDN 101 course.
- Schedule an online private lesson here: www.entershaolin.com/schedule
11. Solidify your ‘why’!
- Knowing your ‘why’ will help you to keep going when the times get tough.
- I will be creating a worksheet to help you chunk out what your why is.
- Most people’s ‘why’ is surface level which is why when the going gets tough they crumble.
- We are going to get to the root of why you are on this kung fu journey so your foundation will be unshakeable!
12. Make time to train & exercise aka create a schedule.
- Lets be honest most of us could use the ‘ain’t got no time for that’ excuse…
- However, taking care of yourself mind-body-spirit will keep you going when the challenges of life arise and breezing by when the water is calm.
- Creating a schedule will help you stay accountable and prioritize taking care of you.
- Remember you can’t take care of anyone, if you don’t take care of you.
- Here are 5 ways to overcome time obstacles.
13. Set Goals and Rewards.
- Goals keep you motivated and moving forward.
- Create a short term, mid term and long term goal for this next year.
- Create rewards for when you hit milestones and accomplish goals.
- Check out Abbot member Dr. Marlon Twyman’s S.I.M.P.L.E. system for weekly goals.
14. Become an Enter Shaolin Ambassador and represent.
- Join our affiliate program to share Enter Shaolin with others here: www.entershaolin.com/affiliate
- It’s a great way to potentially earn while you learn and possibly find some training partners too. 😉
- Learn how ways to create a training club in your local area.
- Also learn simple and effective marketing skills that can be used to promote anything that you love.
- This also helps Enter Shaolin grow and to be able to make improvements and upgrades faster. So thank you!!!
- Get your Enter Shaolin gear to represent!
I will be adding all the above to a special page and putting in your member’s home page aka ‘My Training’ so you can easily access it on a regular basis this upcoming week. I’ve also added a broken down version in our member’s email series for beginners as I know it will help new member’s get the most out of their training too. 🙂
-> Let us know how you liked this week’s post and how you are doing in the comments below!
Now on to your training…
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Ngo Dac Na
Women’s Self Defense
Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Finding Healing + Birthday Sale - May 10, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | An Update On My Friend Plus New Kung Fu Training - April 19, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Healing Journey, Prayer Requests + Review Week - April 12, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Patience Is A Virtue - March 9, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Healing Qigong Reflections + Review Week - February 17, 2019