Hey family, we hope you are having a great week! I was sick several days this week and caught Larry’s man cold… Beware if you are a woman like me with equal yin/yang energy you may just be susceptible too. Thankfully extra rest and my healthy diet helped not only lesson its effect but it helped it to end much faster than Larry’s. I know various illnesses have been going on in our household since Nov. with the whacky whether and kids going to school and Erin being a Nurse, let’s just say a fair share of germs come through the Rivera household! I am just glad I have avoided the majority of those illnesses and fought the few I got off well and faster than the other victims. LOL!
We’ve been having some people ask about why we don’t talk about health much yet. That’s mainly been because we have been busy just with the topic of training mostly and running Enter Shaolin. It’s a topic near and dear to my heart and I am looking forward to sharing more of the awesome things God has bestowed upon me during my life. As we get into podcasting mode, we are going to be sharing a whole lot more about health and wellness plus sharing some of my recipes too.
So no worries fam, we got your back and indeed we got something to help everyone whether you are like me and want to be plant based like our original diet or more like Sifu Larry and want to include meat in a healthier way.
Now without further ado…
Here’s this week’s video update and yes this time it actually was short! 😉
Give us your opinion if you haven’t already here:
- Let us know what platform you prefer to communicate with the family on click here to vote.
- What time works for you for member’s Q&A live training webinars? Let us know here.
- Are you an Affiliate Ambassador for Enter Shaolin? What time works for you for a webinar? Let us know here.
Now on to your training…
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
Ngo Dac Na Seminar:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Lite, Junior, Senior and Abbot)
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
Peace, Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Finding Healing + Birthday Sale - May 10, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | An Update On My Friend Plus New Kung Fu Training - April 19, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Healing Journey, Prayer Requests + Review Week - April 12, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Patience Is A Virtue - March 9, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Healing Qigong Reflections + Review Week - February 17, 2019