Hey family, we decided to make separate pages for the weekly lessons. This way you won’t have any distractions while you are training.
Reminder: Tonight is our monthly webinar, we would love it if you could attend. 🙂 If you haven’t registered you can do so here.
Last week we started our weekly lesson series. If you missed that lesson you can find it here. This week’s lesson is going to be challenging for some of you.
This Weeks Lesson
Take your time with the lesson and make sure to leave us a comment and let us know how it’s going for you.
Other than working hard, I’ve been helping Jamie learn how to mountain bike through the trails we have here in South Jersey. We didn’t track all of our rides last week. But I will say we did at last 35 miles last week. Jamie believes you can practice your Kung Fu and Ngo Dac Na principles in everything you do. And the truth is, she is right, if you think about it…
Hi, new here?
Sign up to get access to our complimentary Intro membership. You will get our Ngo Dac Na Intro series as well as our Ngo Dac Na ebook plus some great bonus training too! And yes... It's really free.
And our biking adventures are a perfect example of this.
Check out some of our pics from our recent rides below:
Do you find yourself practicing your Kung Fu and Ngo Dac Na principles in everyday life? If so, let us know how!
Here’s Your New Enter Shaolin Training:
Women’s Self Defense
Blessings & Happy Training!
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Perseverance, Patience and Miracles - November 4, 2016
- Enter Shaolin Update | Growing Pains and The Next Phase of Ngo Dac Na 101 - October 21, 2016
- Exclusive Abbot Training – Throwing Proper Hook Punches & Upper Cuts - September 25, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/10/15 - July 10, 2015
- Enter Shaolin Updates | What’s New This Week 07/03/15 - July 3, 2015