Hey family, so far 2018 has been hard to say the least for us here at Enter Shaolin. It’s cold out, I mean really cold out it’s been in the teens all week and I think tomorrow it might even go into the negatives.
Before I started working on this weeks update I had to go outside and shovel snow on the up side I have a snow blower so that helped a lot. 20 years ago, I would of thrown off my jacket grabbed a snow shovel and got busy.. 20 years later I am like holy crap where is the hot coco lols….
As most of you know by now Sije Jamie’s mom passed away New Years day. Our prayers are with her while she goes through this ordeal. Often times when I am writing these weekly updates I try and incorporate something to do with your Kung Fu training. The greatest gift you can give to your family is yourself. By training with us here you made a decision to better your mind, body and spirit. What this boils down to is being around longer for your loved ones.
If there is something that I see happen all the time, it’s people wanting to attain something and they are excited and motivated about and then something happens and they get derailed and then the next thing you know they gave up on the goal they wanted to achieve for themselves.
The simple way to avoid failing at anything is simply just do it. Regardless of what is going on in your life you just keep doing it. You do it and do it and do it…..
What goals have you set for yourself in 2018? We would love to hear them in the comment section below.
Now on to your training…
Your Free Training Hall Video Of The Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: ALL)
Ngo Dac Na
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior and Abbot)
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior, Abbot, Lite)
Washington D.C. Seminar
- Developing Kicking Techniques | Working With The Slant Kick
- Developing Kicking Techniques | Combinations With The Slant Kick
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Kung Fu Seminar, Birthday Wishes and Huge Savings - September 21, 2018
- Abbot Request | Cane Principles & Techniques - September 21, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Developing Your Sensitivity as a Martial Artist - September 14, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Washington D.C. 2018 Seminar Details - September 3, 2018
- Abbot Member Daniel’s Training Critique | First Qigong Critique - August 31, 2018