Hi family, we hope everyone has had a great week so far. I just wanted to quickly let you know we started re-filming the Qigong videos. We would love to hear your feedback on the remakes of the videos. This week we released the first exercise ‘Circle The Ball’.
Sije Jamie and I also made a video update for you where we talk about the upcoming seminar, training tips, the sale that is going on and also Jamie’s birthday wish.
To signup for the seminar click the image below or click here.
Ready to join Enter Shaolin or to upgrade your membership?
Get 40% off with coupon code BDAY40 at checkout here: www.entershaolin.com/join
Want to send us a care package, a gift or something to test out? Write to us at:
Enter Shaolin, LLC
P.O. Box 1162
Hammonton NJ 08037
Also, we could use everyone’s support in getting the DVD project up as well as the equipment to have our seminars be able to livestream. In exchange, you get our gratitude, a shoutout and some more great training you won’t find anywhere else!
To help us, help you more, become a Patron here:
Thank you to Stacey for becoming our newest Patron! We appreciate your support. 🙂
We also had a great webinar today, check out what questions were asked this week!
WATCH | This Week’s Kung Fu Q&A Replay
Now on to your training…
What’s New In The Training Hall This Week:
(ACCESS LEVEL: Junior, Senior & Abbot)
We are working on the process of re filming the Qigong 10 Exercises. If you already watched them watch the new one. Let us know if you find it more helpful than the last version of this video.
Exclusive Abbot Training
(ACCESS LEVEL: Abbot)
Sifu Larry Rivera
& The Enter Shaolin Family
P.S. Let us know how you are doing in the comments below & give a shoutout to Sije Jamie for her bday!
- Enter Shaolin Update | Seminar Survey, New Q&A Webinar, The Leopard Whip and New Training - December 7, 2018
- Abbot Member Daniel’s Training Critique | Second Sil Lum Tao Critique - November 9, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Tunnel Vision Can Halt Your Training Progress - October 27, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Winning The War Against Stress - October 19, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update: A Punch is a Punch is a Punch, Right? - September 28, 2018